Viezec has been efficaciously treating and providing healthcare services to patients from across the globe, who are seeking cost-effective and quality surgery in India. This is an instructive page for our health-seeking friends and patients from New Zealand covering all the facets of traveling to India from New Zealand for first-rate medical care.
Viezec is the first registered (Government of India) medical tourism and healthcare provider group of India. It has been efficiently helping patients across the world by providing healthcare services of the finest quality- patients, who are in the lookout for good-quality medical amenities at reasonable prices. This page caters to our New Zealand friends seeking treatment in India, and has all the info focused on the aspects connected to travelling to India for healthcare concerns. Viezec is the top medical tourism service provider of India, catering to universal patient care and promising most favorable assistance to folks in quest of all kinds of medical treatments and surgeries available in India. The hospitals and clinics allied with us are amid the most progressive ones and have the most cutting-edge facilities that are at par with global standards. Not only this, the treatment packages and programs are designed and tailored according to the requirements of the patients and match global standards. Thus, Viezec offers you easy and smooth access to the biggest network of healthcare providers – hospitals, nursing homes, surgeons, physicians and clinics of India. A network that is spread across more than 15 cities of India and there are over 5000 healthcare specialists in the panel. We are an ISO QMS certified for all our administrative protocols guaranteeing safe and best practices for our patients.
What makes Viezec different and better?
New Zealand Citizens are very sensitive towards their health requirements. Since the medical substructure is not so developed in New Zealand, patients prefer to travel overseas for medical management. This has been the case in the past also, when only the rich and the wealthy New Zealandars could travel to other nations to get treated. With India evolving as one of the finest and chief medical tourism hubs of the world, just like patients from other nations, patients from New Zealand also can now afford numerous treatments and have now began flocking to India for all health related concerns. Viezec – as the name advocates has always been at the forefront in accomplishing these prerequisites and has become the most favored healthcare related service provider for New Zealander patients.
- Straight forward – simple booking process
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of what it is in UK/USA
- Low risk – world’s premier standards of clinical care, safety and surgical procedures
- Lowest infection rates – Less than 0.5 percent
- Fast and efficient service – instantaneous treatment with much lower waiting periods
- Full patient support service – 24/7 service
- No doctors’ referral necessary
- Specialist consultations – scans, clinical examinations and consultations at short notice
- Strive continuously to maintain the highest levels of services
- Seeking superiority in healthcare
- Simple forthright methodology towards the client/patient
- High speed delivery of our amenities
- Reactive and approachable to our clients’ requirements
- To offer a low risk and safe environment all the time
- Maintaining the premium standards of clinical care and surgery
About New Zealand
New Zealand is called the ‘land of long white cloud’. It is irrefutably one of the most striking places on this planet. A small island nation of population just over 4.5 million folks, New Zealand is made up of two major land masses (North Island and South Island) and numerous smaller islands including Stewart Island located in the south-western Pacific Ocean. The two key islands are divided by a 22km stretch of water referred to as the Cook Strait. Because of its relative remoteness and being water locked, New Zealand is said to be one of the last nations to be found and settled. The nation has some of the world’s most remarkable landscapes, ranging from vast mountain ranges, steaming volcanoes to sweeping coastlines. It naturally entices numerous thrill searchers and adventurers and those who simply want to visit for the culture and to revel in its gorgeousness. The nation’s diverse topography and its sharp mountain peaks, such as the Southern Alps, are because of the tectonic uplift of land and volcanic eruptions. The climate is pretty complex and differs between the North and South Islands. While the land masses of the North Island and South Island are analogous, about two thirds of the population lives in the North Island and the remainder in the South Island. The majority of New Zealand’s population is of European decent while Auckland, the principal city in New Zealand, is the most ethnically diverse in the nation and has the largest Polynesian population than any city across the globe. New Zealanders are lovingly called as ‘Kiwis’. The name derives from kiwi, a flightless bird from New Zealand, which is also the national symbol. Kiwis are categorized as rugged, industrious problem solvers and individuals who are very innovative. Kiwis are great nomads themselves with many exploring and making an impact on the world in the fields like sports, business, politics, etc.
Moreover, there is a very exclusive range of flora and fauna in New Zealand. The native animal, bird and plant species are some of the most stunning ones in the world. There are numerous national parks, native forests, walking pathways and maritime reserves to be relished. Along with these, there are huge number of glaciers, lakes, mountains, beaches and thermal reserves, much to the pleasure of the tourists. For a small country, New Zealand has dominated the sports field in numerous areas. The major sporting code is Rugby Union (more frequently known as Rugby). Others consist of netball, cricket, soccer and rugby league. New Zealand has also accomplished highly in track and field, rowing, yachting and cycling. Mountaineering is also there with Sir Edmund Hillary conquering Mt Everest in 1953. English is the principal language in New Zealand, spoken by 96.1 percent of the populace. New Zealand English is similar to Australian English and countless speakers from the Northern Hemisphere are unable to tell the accents apart. Christianity is the major religion in New Zealand, although its society is amid the most secular ones in the world.
The healthcare sector is a established one in New Zealand but surely not without problems. There is scarcity of healthcare services in specific areas. The duration of life is very good in this nation but the services are not adequate that cater to old age health issues. Dealing deficiency of paramedic staff, long waiting periods, and most prominently the climbing sharply treatment costs, is very perplexing here. The distribution of healthcare facilities is not in proportion as per social and economic classes. Also, the difference in quality and quantity of treatment and expenditure is not that good when equated to other nations. This makes many folks from New Zealand opt for getting treated in other nations instead of in New Zealand. With the medical tourism industry gaining fast-paced popularity, a huge number of patients from New Zealand are finalizing India as their treatment terminus. The chief attractive facet that is drawing the attention of these patients is the obtainability of reasonably priced treatments and that too with zero waiting periods. This is majorly assisting these patients in saving a lot of money equated to what they have to pay in their own country. A wide number of treatments in India cost about as low as one tenth of what they cost in New Zealand.
India is the underpinning of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandma of legend and the great grandmother of tradition. Our most treasured and most enlightening materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only. Mark Twain said this decades ago, and India truthfully fits the description. India is one of the primogenital civilizations in the world, and proudly homes a many-colored diversity and rich cultural heritage. It has accomplished all-round socio-economic growth over the years. As the 7th biggest country in the world, India stands apart from the remaining Asia, stitched in by mountains and the sea, which give the nation a distinct geographical exquisiteness. India has a different aspect of its persona to volunteer to each of the travellers visiting the nation.
Situated in South Asia, bordered by Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh, India is South Asia’s largest, sovereign, democratic republic. Teeming with a billion plus folks, India will flabbergast you with its diversity; be it the snow draped peaks of the north, the sunlit beaches down south, to thick forests, striking temples, vivacious festivals and to cities that have become the IT hubs of the nation. Further, because of its powerful diversity, India makes a fascinating tourist destination and delectable cuisine that would definitely make individuals to come back for more. Spiritually, India is a secular country where lots of religions were born and are living and blossoming together.
Why should New Zealanders choose India for various healthcare treatments and procedures?
There are countless reasons why India should be selected as the ultimate medical tourism destination. Visualize a complex medical procedure being done in India by the most skillful surgeons and at prices as low as one-tenth of what it costs in other primary countries. That is India! India has some of the best skilled professionals in each and every medical sphere and this fact has now been acknowledged by individuals around the globe. Right from quality of services, range of procedures and treatment options, handiness of top-notch infrastructure and expert manpower to implement any medical procedure, to zero waiting time, the list of advantages goes on. With the most reasonable charges for treatment, India is a very beneficial destination for individuals desiring to get treated here. India offers topnotch medical facilities, at par with any of the western nations. All top and recognized hospitals have invested a good deal of capital in technology and operative techniques. Thus, complicated heart surgeries, cancer cure and surgeries, neurosurgeries and even general surgeries are handled by using high-end technology for safe and better results, to minimalize complications, enable quicker retrieval and lessen the length of hospital stay. With the superlative infrastructure, the most favorable medical facilities, accompanied with the most viable prices, you can stay assured of getting simply the best in India.
Some of the reasons that place us in a further beneficial position
- 1. Free second opinion – When it comes to disease and related procedures, indeed there can be some doubts in your mind; regarding the capability of the doctor or about the diagnostic part. So as to clear this dilemma, we can arrange for free second opinion in our empanelled hospitals. This will certainly benefit in clearing all your doubts and bolster the trust in our relationship further.
- 2. Clinical camps – So as to generate awareness about numerous health issues as well as to offer free and easily accessible services, clinical camps are organized.
- 3. Special packages – Cost is evidently one of the key driving factors that come into consideration while selecting a treatment destination. We make sure that patients are joyful and superlatively gratified with the pricing of the treatments and processes they are eyeing for. We have tailor-made packages bearing in mind that patients are coming from all segments of the society.
- 4. Language Assistance – This is a very critical issue because health problems need to be communicated correctly and in a very comprehensive manner. Consequently, it is very imperative that the medical staff is adept of handling this language problem. We look after this issue by arranging proficient translators/interpreters so that your requirement reaches the doctor appropriately and vice versa.
- 5. Follow up services – The most significant phase after any surgery is the follow up. Without any follow-up, the process is considered half-finished. Follow up is significant both for patient as well as the doctor/surgeon. We make sure that there are no problems or disruptions in the follow up. We arrange for follow up amenities even after the patient is back in his own motherland, after his efficacious surgery in India.
- 6. Quick visa assistance – We have 24/7 visa assistance staff to take care of all your queries and requirements related to visa. We make it simple and hassle-free for you so that there is low amount of time wastage bearing in mind the health factor and the apparent urgency.
- 7. Special food – Every treatment and process comes along with its own dietary constraints. We check that the food problems and such constraints are well taken care of. Customized diet plans are offered keeping in mind prompt recovery and for better results.
Network of hospitals
Our network of hospitals is spread across 15 cities of India with ground support and logistics amenities present in all the cities. Centered on the medical reports of the patients, our specialists recommend them to the most appropriate facility for their medical management. The reference also takes into consideration the monetary aspect of the patient’s family, air connectivity from the patient’s home town, the destination of the medical treatment and the time interval that a patient would be required to stay in India. We comprehend that based on individual patients’ prerequisites as these are very crucial aspects on which the patient’s decision is based. Besides the corporate hospitals, our network also encircles the Multi-Specialty Nursing Homes, Branded Clinics, Trust Hospitals and Economy Hospitals, where treatments are much more reasonable. This makes it very feasible for the patients coming from all socio-economic sections to get quality healthcare. Following are some of the corporate Hospitals and clinics associated with Viezec, where the New Zealanders patients can get the optimal medical treatment.
Medical treatments and surgeries proffered by India
New Zealanders medical tourists visit India for several health issues and to avail levelheadedly priced treatments in India. Some of the techniques and treatments are:
- Spine and Neurosurgery -The scope of neuro and spinal operations has widened extensively. There is lots of research which is being done in this arena and as a result many newer methods have evolved.
- Cardiosurgery and Cardiac Medical Conditions – Cardiac surgery is surgery of the heart or the other key blood vessels which include Vena cavae, Pulmonary artery, Pulmonary veins, Aorta. With the progression of medical science and technological growth, doctors are more armed and competent to handle cardiac surgeries.
- Orthopedics and Joint Replacements: Joint Replacement Surgery is a surgical process in which the impaired or worn parts of the joint are replaced with new artificial parts. Recently, Joint Replacement Surgery has become a routine procedure and is one of the most efficacious elective surgeries executed in the present day.
- General and Endoscopic Surgery: General surgery is often implemented to assuage suffering when a cure is unlikely through medicine alone. It can be used for such routine processes executed in a doctor’s office or for more complicated operations necessitating a medical team in a hospital setting.
- Cancer Management and Oncosurgery : There are several diverse varieties of Cancers and all of them necessitate diverse types of treatments and surgeries. Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Oncosurgery, Biological therapy (immunotherapy), Hormone therapy, Combination therapy, Adjuvant therapy and Neoadjuvant therapy are amongst the most common treatments.
- Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery: Obesity is a medical ailment in which surplus body fat has amassed to the extent that it might have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or augmented health complications. Obesity Surgery lessens or bypasses the belly/small intestine. The Surgery is an effective alternative to treat severe obesity. Only individuals who struggle with morbid obesity are recommended to undergo procedures.
- Urosurgery and Prostate Related Conditions: Urosurgery is a field of surgical specialty involved in the surgical evaluation and treatment of sicknesses involving the organs of the excretory system kidneys, ureters, bladders, prostate, testicles, penile organs, etc. The doctors who attend patients with urological conditions are called Urologists. Maximum of the patients who face urological problems struggle with Kidney stone, Prostate Cancer etc.
- Gynecology and Female Specific Conditions: Offers you Info about gynecological diseases and conditions including uterine fibroid tumors, ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, and vulvodynia, as well as numerous other female reproductive system abnormalities.
- Health checkups and diagnostics: It is strongly projected that the yearly check-up should be given its own devoted time. Doctors and patients typically expend very little time together- usually a whole visit to the doctor is expended for discussing the present illness with the patient. It is recommended that it would be much better if both take out time once a year to make certain that they are proactively maintaining a good health, instead of just reacting and responding to complications as they befall.
- Infertility Management and Artificial Reproduction techniques: Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a general term referring to approaches used to achieve pregnancy by artificial or partially artificial means. It is reproductive technology used chiefly in infertility treatments. Some forms of ART are also used in fertile couples for hereditary reasons. ART is also used in couples who are conflicting for certain communicable illnesses.
- Ophthalmology and Eye Related Condition: Ophthalmology is the division of medicine which deals with the anatomy, physiology and illnesses of the eye. The term ophthalmologist refers to a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. The World Health Organization publishes a classification of identified diseases and injuries called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems or ICD-10 for the Eye Related Conditions.
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery: Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the best-known type of plastic surgery, most plastic surgery is not cosmetic: plastic surgery consists of several types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. Plastic surgery is a special kind of surgery that can encompass both an individual’s appearance and aptitude to function.
- Pediatric General Surgery: Pediatric General surgery is a subspecialty of surgery encompassing the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, and teenagers. As kids are in the growing stage, they call for special attention and specialists for their treatment. Common pediatric sicknesses that might require pediatric surgery include congenital deformities: lymphangioma, cleft lip, etc.
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery copes with operative processes dealing with newborn and unborn kids and youngsters suffering from cardiac dysfunctions. Structural, functional and rhythm-related problems of the heart are dealt with by the Pediatric Cardiology. Cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, anesthesiologists and other specialists work closely together to take care of newborn as well as unborn kids suffering from cardio-vascular disorders.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery: Pediatric Orthopedic conditions are reasonably common. In most situations, the observed abnormalities are simply variants of normal development and with growth these malformations undergo natural correction. However, there are some conditions which may necessitate surgical intervention Ex. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH), Knock Knees & Bow Legs, Flat Foot, Club Foot, Irritable Hip and Perthes’ Disease.
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Dental Surgery: Cosmetic dentistry is dental work that improves the appearance and function of an individual’s teeth. Dentistry is the art and science of improving the appearance (esthetics), function and well-being of the teeth and allied structures. Common Dental techniques are Whitening, Enamel shaping, Contouring, Dental bridges and Veneers.
- Minimal Access Surgery: A minimally invasive process is any process (surgical or otherwise) that is less invasive than open surgery used for the same purpose. A minimally invasive process normally encompasses use of laparoscopic devices and remote-control manipulation of instruments with indirect observation of the surgical field via an endoscope or similar device, and is carried out through the skin or through a body cavity or anatomical opening. This leads to shorter hospital stays or permits outpatient treatment.
- Organ Transplants: Organ transplantation is the relocation of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site on the patient’s own body, for the purpose of swapping the recipient’s damaged or absent organ. The emergent field of Regenerative medicine is permitting scientists and engineers to create organs to be re-grown from the patient’s own cells (stem cells, or cells extracted from the failing organs).
- Leukemia and Blood Cancer Management: Leukemia is cancer that begins in the tissue that forms blood. In an individual with leukemia; the bone marrow makes abnormal white blood cells. The abnormal cells are leukemia cells. Unlike normal blood cells, leukemia cells don’t decease when they should. They might crowd out normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. This makes it tough for normal blood cells to do their work.
- Laser Surgery: A laser is a high-energy ray of light that can selectively transfer energy into tissue to treat the skin. Many surgical techniques are implemented using lasers. General surgeons use a multiplicity of laser wavelengths and laser delivery systems to cut, coagulate, vaporize or confiscate tissue. Laser surgery is extensively used in diverse regions of specialization such as dermatology, dentistry, head and neck surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, podiatry, urology and in the treatment of some cancers as well.
Newer and progressive techniques in India
Viezec has always been heartily contributory in introducing the newest and the most cutting-edge techniques for the global patients. We have accomplished many milestones, some of them worth mentioning are:
- High Frequency Ultrasound for Prostate Cancer
- Single Hole Surgery for Weight Loss
- Percutaneous Laser Spine Surgery
- High Flex Knee Replacement Surgery
- Gamma Knife for Brain Tumors
- Cyberknife for Complex Cancers
Viezec represents more than 5000 surgeons and doctors in its network. India homes some of the best expert and trained healthcare professionals in each and every field of medical science and this fact has been realized by the world. We have taken the responsibility of simplifying the logjam that exists in the healthcare systems of many nations in Africa. We have created a bridge to offer access to first-class tertiary healthcare to nations that do not possess such healthcare facilities. You can view the profile of the some of our topnotch surgeons and doctors on the following links-
- 1. Orthopaedic Surgeons
- 2. Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- 3. Cosmetic Surgeons
- 4. Detists
- 5. Opthalmologist
- 6. IVF Experts
- 7. Oncologist
- 8. Cardiologist
- 9. Urologist
- 10. Neurologist
- 11. Pediatric Surgeons
- 12. Laparoscopy Surgeons
- 13. General Surgeons
- 14. Bariatric Surgeons
Health checkup tours
One of the key regions where Viezec has been recognized extensively in New Zealand is the notion of Health Tours. A Health Tour would normally include a full body comprehensive health checkup and tours to some of the prevalent destinations. Full body checkups would be followed by in-depth evaluation of the reports and counseling of the patient centered on the reports. After this, full day spas are organized, followed by a tour around the city for about 2-3 days, to all the foremost attractions. Such Health Tours are very advantageous for the patients to revive them and to keep them away from the tension and apprehensions concerning their health. These tours are best done in groups and corporate/brands have been purchasing packages for their executives.
Process flow of coming to India for surgery and medical treatment
Let us comprehend the process of coming to India for successful and economically priced medical treatment. The procedure begins with the patient sending his/her query and medical history via email or by discussing the medical condition over a phone call with a healthcare manager. The reports and the case are methodically studied by our senior surgeons/physicians for a comprehensive medical opinion, which is then conveyed to the patient so that the patient can comprehend and plan the next steps in view of that. As an obligatory protocol, all reports are studied and reviewed by not less than three specialists for unprejudiced comprehensive medical opinions. After this, the patient can travel to India on pre-confirmed dates. Furthermore, we help our patients from New Zealand in getting medical visa approval plus we also arrange all logistic and travel related provisions.
New Zealand patients’ testimonials
We have been greeting and treating an average of 300 patients every year from New Zealand and the numbers have been recurrently rising every year. Our fellow brothers and potential patients would like to see the reviews of formerly operated and cured patients.
Medical visa from New Zealand to India
All foreign residents travelling to India require a visa; a visa is a form of permission when you enter another nation. You can apply for the Indian visa at the Indian Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand.. The Embassy has set guidelines for obtaining Tourist or Medical visa.
All applicants are required to –
- Fill in the recommended application form, should be signed by the passport holder and nobody else. The signature of the passport holder must tally with that in the passport or else the holder must sign in the presence of the Visa Officer.
- Enclose a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, which becomes valid only 10 days after the inoculation.
- Enclose confirmed air tickets to India and onward or return, as applicable.
- Enclose two recent passport size (37 mm x 37 mm) photographs. One photo must be affixed on the Visa application form on the space provided and the other must be attached to the application Form.
- Enclose a valid New Zealand Re-Entry Permit or permit for onward destination on the passport.
- Enclose a national passport of sufficient validity with one full blank page for endorsement of Visa.
- Enclose a copy of New Zealand Dependent/Alien’s Pass for all Non-New Zealand normally domiciled in New Zealand.
- Copy of Dependent/Aliens Pass, as evidence of residence in New Zealand (applicable to resident Non-New Zealander foreign nationals only)
All applicants are required to:
A medical category visa might be issued under the following conditions:
- The Indian Missions/Posts abroad might scrutinize the medical documents very cautiously and gratify themselves about the bonafide purpose for which medical treatment visa is being requested.
- Mission might also check that the applicant has tried to find initial medical advice from his nation of origin/nation of residence and he has been recommended to go for specialized medical treatment. In case the foreign national wishes to go for treatment under the Indian system of medicines, his case might also be considered.
- This kind of visa should be granted for seeking medical attendance only in reputable/recognized specialized hospitals/treatment centers in the nation. Although non-exhaustive, following descriptive list of ailments would be of main consideration; serious sicknesses like neurosurgery; ophthalmic disorders; heart related complications; renal disorders; organ transplantations; plastic surgery; joint replacement etc.. The elementary idea would be that the mission might check the urgency factor linked with the need of the medical tourist coming to India for medical treatment/health improvements.
Validity of Visa and Extension of Visa
The preliminary period for such a visa may be up to a period of one year or the period of treatment whichever less, which can be extended for a further period of one year, by the State Government/FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), on the production of medical certificate/advice from the reputed/recognized/specialized hospitals in the nation. Any further extension will be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on the recommendations of the State Government/FRROs supported by suitable medical documents. Such visa will be valid for maximum three entries during a year. State Government/FRROs might permit one extra entry in case of emergency. With India being rated amid the finest destinations for medical tourism and healthcare services, you can certainly reconnoiter your options with us for getting rid of your health problems. When you come for medical treatment in India, you get a direct appointment from the concerned doctors/surgeons, with the support of 24/7 assistant staff providing 24/7 hours of medical assistance, accommodation, airport pick up, inland conveyance facility for moving to and fro between the hospital and your accommodation destination, progressive medical lodging at the hospital premises, access to internationally trained surgeons, JCI recognized medical staff, hygienic food and recreation amenities like holiday tours at famous Indian resorts. Patients from New Zealand suffering from serious health diseases, seeking timely and economical medical care in India are requested to send their medical case details by filling this enquiry form or calling us straight on our phone lines.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India