Medical Tourism Process
- Visit our Viezec Website.
- Browse all your treatment-related information on the website.
- Read and select suitable doctor/hospital for your treatment.
- Fill up the enquiry form mentioning all your details. Make sure to enter valid contact number or email id for hassle-free communication.
- Our medical coordinator contacts you and will request you to send all the relevant medical reports.
- These medical reports once received will be sent to various specialized hospitals across the country.
- During medical visit in India, it is highly advised to the patient and patient’s associate or relatives, to compulsorily get their yellow fever and oral polio immunizations done (if not taken).
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India