Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Hospitals / Sperm Injection to Get Pregnant Cost
Sperm injection to get pregnant is easily available in Indian hospitals and research centers so you need to search the best of them. Before the introduction of Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) procedure in New Delhi, India, males with very low count spermsmeans less than 5 million per ml had no hope of fathering children. Similar to the procedure of IVF, this procedure does not require dish for fertilization. However, the healthcare service provider selects sperm from a given sample and then a single sperm is directly injected into each egg.The process of ICSI is generallyemployed by couples who are experiencing the condition of male factor infertility. It is a cost effective option as well. Before the procedure, some tests are done to ensure smooth process.
ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is recommended to women who have:
- A very low or zero sperm count.
- the woman has a high percentage of abnormally shaped sperm.
- Sperm that can’t be ejaculated but can be collected from the testicles or from the duct where sperm is stored (epididymis).
- Problems with getting an erection and ejaculating.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) has become a part of an in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment to help people to conceive a child. With time, it has become the most successful form of treatment for men who are infertile. In India, there are a number of hospitals an clinics expert in the field, but it is not easy to search them if you are a foreigner. We can help you for being in the hospitality industry. Apart from the search, we also help you get your desired documentations, including VISA, cleared.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant in India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Anti Aging
- Endocrinology and Diabetes Treatment in India
- Neurology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy