Viezec has been efficaciously treating and providing healthcare services to patients from across the globe, who are seeking cost-effective and quality surgery in India. This is an instructive page for our health-seeking friends and patients from Bangladesh covering all the facets of traveling to India from Bangladesh for first-rate medical care.
Viezec is the first registered (Government of India) medical tourism and healthcare provider group of India. It has been efficiently helping patients across the world by providing healthcare services of the finest quality- patients, who are in the lookout for good-quality medical amenities at reasonable prices. This page caters to our Bangladeshi friends seeking treatment in India, and has all the info focused on the aspects connected to travelling to India for healthcare concerns. Viezec is the top medical tourism service provider of India, catering to universal patient care and promising most favorable assistance to folks in quest of all kinds of medical treatments and surgeries available in India. The hospitals and clinics allied with us are amid the most progressive ones and have the most cutting-edge facilities that are at par with global standards. Not only this, the treatment packages and programs are designed and tailored according to the requirements of the patients and match global standards. Thus, Viezec offers you easy and smooth access to the biggest network of healthcare providers – hospitals, nursing homes, surgeons, physicians and clinics of India. A network that is spread across more than 15 cities of India and there are over 5000 healthcare specialists in the panel. We are an ISO QMS certified for all our administrative protocols guaranteeing safe and best practices for our patients.
What makes Viezec different and better?
The health system is not so developed in Bangladesh. The country is recognized as one of the countries with serious dearth of healthcare facilities. There is gross unevenness when it comes to distribution of resources. Also, there is quite limited access to basic and emergency medical care services because of insecurity, distance, poor economic and social conditions, cost and the fact that many healthcare centers do not function sufficiently. Thus, patients from Bangladesh choose travelling to other countries to get salvaged from their health problems. Previously, only the well-off population of Bangladesh could manage to get well-timed treatment in other nations. With India evolving as one of the best and leading medical tourism hubs of the world, not only the well-off folks but patients from all sections of society in Bangladesh can now afford the range of treatments and have started assembling to India. Viezec – as the name advocates has always been ahead in gratifying the needs of such patients and has become the most ideal healthcare related service provider for patients from Bangladesh together with other nations. Some of the major features that place us in a better position are:
- Straight forward – simple booking process
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of what it is in UK/USA
- Low risk – world’s premier standards of clinical care, safety and surgical procedures
- Lowest infection rates – Less than 0.5 percent
- Fast and efficient service – instantaneous treatment with much lower waiting periods
- Full patient support service – 24/7 service
- No doctors’ referral necessary
- Specialist consultations – scans, clinical examinations and consultations at short notice
- Strive continuously to maintain the highest levels of services
- Seeking superiority in healthcare
- Simple forthright methodology towards the client/patient
- High speed delivery of our amenities
- Reactive and approachable to our clients’ requirements
- To offer a low risk and safe environment all the time
- Maintaining the premium standards of clinical care and surgery
Bangladesh, on the northern coast of the Bay of Bengal, is surrounded by India, with a small common border with Myanmar in the southeast. It is a tropical nation, located mainly on the deltas of huge rivers flowing from the Himalayas. The Brahmaputra River, identified locally as the Jamuna, unites with portion of the Ganges to form the Padma, which, after its joining with a third huge river, the Meghna, merges into the Bay of Bengal. Bangladesh came to today’s shape through a long history of political progression. What is now called Bangladesh is part of the historic region of Bengal, the northeast portion of the Indian subcontinent. Bangladesh comprises primarily of East Bengal (West Bengal is part of India and its people are primarily Hindu) plus the Sylhet district of the Indian state of Assam. Bangladesh had arisen as an independent and sovereign country in 1971. Bangladesh has the plant and animal life typical of a tropical and riverine wetland. The landscape, which for most of the year is copious green, is sprinkled with palms and flowering trees. The large forest region of the Sundarbans in the southwest is the home of the endangered Bengal tiger; there are also cheetahs, leopards, crocodiles, elephants, spotted deer, monkeys, boars, bears, pheasants, and varied multiplicity of birds and waterfowl. But overpopulation has rigorously strained Bangladesh’s limited natural resources. Maximum of the land area is already cultivated and forest land has been critically reduced by agricultural growth and by timber and firewood cutting. Jute is the main cash crop of Bangladesh, which yields about one-quarter of the total jute supply of the world. The garment industry, however, has very robust potential for Bangladesh. About 1.8 million jobs – mostly for females have been generated in this industry.
Bengali (Bangla), part of the Indo-European language family, is the official language of Bangladesh and is vocalized by about 98 percent of the population. Although nowadays, Bangla is the official language, English is also used for official, legal and business purposes. Approximately 88 percent of the individuals are Sunni Muslims, making Bangladesh one of the world’s prime Muslim nations. About 10 percent of the population are Hindu; the remaining are chiefly Buddhist or Christian, the latter being typically Roman Catholics. There are small numbers of Shia Muslims, Sikhs, Baha’is, Ahmadis and animists. As an evolving tourism destination Bangladesh offers travellers many fascinating diversions including archaeological sites, historic mosques and monuments, white sandy beaches and plush forest venues filled with wildlife and waterfalls. Bangladesh offers abundant opportunities to tourists for angling, water skiing, river cruising, hiking, rowing, yachting, sea bathing as well as bringing the travellers close to pristine nature. However, when it comes to medical amenities in Bangladesh, they fail to touch the medical standards available in nations like US and UK. Hospitals in Bangladesh are not fully-equipped and lack decent surgeons and employees.
With medical tourism picking up at a speedy pace, a hefty number of patients are travelling from Bangladesh to India for numerous medical and surgical treatments. The key factor attracting these medical tourists is saving money on what usually are very costly processes. Furthermore, many treatments and surgeries are not available in Bangladesh that are willingly available in India at reasonable cost. Majority of the treatments in India cost about as low as one tenth of what they cost in other principal nations like USA or UK. This has led to the increase in Bangladeshi citizens to come to India for their treatment. But in spite of of all this resources, Bangladesh isn’t doing too well in the expanse of healthcare. The government of Bangladesh has been trying frantically to overcome this health crisis and the shortfall of medical resources as these factors are affecting the all-round development of the nation. Folks are dying of sicknesses that are inevitable because of restricted access to good quality medical care and inadequate distribution of resources across the nation. Thus, public healthcare in Bangladesh is usually of low quality because of widespread corruption, rambling poverty and restricted resources.
India is one of the primogenital civilizations in the world, and proudly homes a variegated multiplicity and rich cultural heritage. It has attained all-round socio-economic progress over the years. India is the 7th largest nation in the world and stands apart from the left over Asia, encircled by mountains and the sea, which give the nation a distinctive geographical prettiness. India has a diverse aspect of its exquisiteness and persona to proffer to each of the travellers visiting the nation. Situated in South Asia, surrounded by Pakistan, Nepal, China and Bangladesh, India is South Asia’s largest, sovereign, democratic republic. Swarming with a billion plus folks, India will astonish you with its diversity; be it the snow-draped peaks of the north, the sunlit beaches down south, to dense forests, attractive temples, and pulsating festivals to cities that have developed to become the IT hubs of the nation. Referred to as the prime democracy in the world, it is one of the quickest growing economies. Further, because of its powerful diversity, India makes a fascinating tourist destination coupled with delicious cuisine that would unquestionably make persons come back for more.
Spiritually, India respects all belief structures and is a secular nation where countless religions were born and are living and booming together. As Mark Twain correctly described India in the following lines, India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandma of legend, and the great grandmother of tradition. Our most valued and most informative materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only. Mark Twain said these lines eras ago and India undeniably fits the description.
Why should people from Bangladesh choose India for medical purposes?
There are countless reasons why India should be selected as the ultimate medical tourism destination. Visualize a complex medical procedure being done in India by the most skillful surgeons and at prices as low as one-tenth of what it costs in other primary countries. That is India! India has some of the best skilled professionals in each and every medical sphere and this fact has now been acknowledged by individuals around the globe. Right from quality of services, range of procedures and treatment options, handiness of top-notch infrastructure and expert manpower to implement any medical procedure, to zero waiting time, the list of advantages goes on. With the most reasonable charges for treatment, India is a very beneficial destination for individuals desiring to get treated here. India offers topnotch medical facilities, at par with any of the western nations. All top and recognized hospitals have invested a good deal of capital in technology and operative techniques. Thus, complicated heart surgeries, cancer cure and surgeries, neurosurgeries and even general surgeries are handled by using high-end technology for safe and better results, to minimalize complications, enable quicker retrieval and lessen the length of hospital stay. With the superlative infrastructure, the most favorable medical facilities, accompanied with the most viable prices, you can stay assured of getting simply the best in India.
Some of the reasons that place us in a further advantageous position than others
- Free second opinion – When it comes to disease and related procedures, indeed there can be some doubts in your mind; regarding the capability of the doctor or about the diagnostic part. So as to clear this dilemma, we can arrange for free second opinion in our empanelled hospitals. This will certainly benefit in clearing all your doubts and bolster the trust in our relationship further.
- Clinical camps – So as to generate awareness about numerous health issues as well as to offer free and easily accessible services, clinical camps are organized.
- Special packages – Cost is evidently one of the key driving factors that come into consideration while selecting a treatment destination. We make sure that patients are joyful and superlatively gratified with the pricing of the treatments and processes they are eyeing for. We have tailor-made packages bearing in mind that patients are coming from all segments of the society.
- Language Assistance – This is a very critical issue because health problems need to be communicated correctly and in a very comprehensive manner. Consequently, it is very imperative that the medical staff is adept of handling this language problem. We look after this issue by arranging proficient translators/interpreters so that your requirement reaches the doctor appropriately and vice versa.
- Follow up services – The most significant phase after any surgery is the follow up. Without any follow-up, the process is considered half-finished. Follow up is significant both for patient as well as the doctor/surgeon. We make sure that there are no problems or disruptions in the follow up. We arrange for follow up amenities even after the patient is back in his own motherland, after his efficacious surgery in India.
- Quick visa assistance – We have 24/7 visa assistance staff to take care of all your queries and requirements related to visa. We make it simple and hassle-free for you so that there is low amount of time wastage bearing in mind the health factor and the apparent urgency.
- Special food – Every treatment and process comes along with its own dietary constraints. We check that the food problems and such constraints are well taken care of. Customized diet plans are offered keeping in mind prompt recovery and for better results.
Network of hospitals
Choosing the picture-perfect hospital for any treatment is big leap of faith and trust for any individual. For better understanding between patients and healthcare personnel, the cordiality and hospitality of Indian hospitals play a key role in picking India as a healthcare destination. Our network of hospitals is spread across 15 cities of India with ground support and logistics amenities present in all the cities. Centered on the medical reports of the patients, our specialists recommend them to the most appropriate facility for their medical management. The reference also takes into consideration the monetary aspect of the patient’s family, air connectivity from the patient’s home town, the destination of the medical treatment and the time interval that a patient would be required to stay in India. We comprehend that based on individual patients’ prerequisites as these are very crucial aspects on which the patient’s decision is based. Besides the corporate hospitals, our network also encircles the Multi-Specialty Nursing Homes, Branded Clinics, Trust Hospitals and Economy Hospitals, where treatments are much more reasonable. This makes it very feasible for the patients coming from all socio-economic sections to get quality healthcare. Following are some of the corporate Hospitals and clinics associated with Viezec, where the Bangladeshi patients can get the optimal medical treatment.
Medical treatments and surgeries proffered by India
A large part of population of Bangladesh continues to struggle to access basic medical amenities in their own country. Hence, they prefer India as the span of treatments available here is very comprehensive. Additionally, these treatments are quite reasonably priced. Some of the procedures and treatments accessible are:
- Spine and Neurosurgery -The scope of neuro and spinal operations has widened extensively. There is lots of research which is being done in this arena and as a result many newer methods have evolved.
- Cardiosurgery and Cardiac Medical Conditions – Cardiac surgery is surgery of the heart or the other key blood vessels which include Vena cavae, Pulmonary artery, Pulmonary veins, Aorta. With the progression of medical science and technological growth, doctors are more armed and competent to handle cardiac surgeries.
- Orthopedics and Joint Replacements: Joint Replacement Surgery is a surgical process in which the impaired or worn parts of the joint are replaced with new artificial parts. Recently, Joint Replacement Surgery has become a routine procedure and is one of the most efficacious elective surgeries executed in the present day.
- General and Endoscopic Surgery: General surgery is often implemented to assuage suffering when a cure is unlikely through medicine alone. It can be used for such routine processes executed in a doctor’s office or for more complicated operations necessitating a medical team in a hospital setting.
- Cancer Management and Oncosurgery : There are several diverse varieties of Cancers and all of them necessitate diverse types of treatments and surgeries. Chemotherapy, Radiation therapy, Oncosurgery, Biological therapy (immunotherapy), Hormone therapy, Combination therapy, Adjuvant therapy and Neoadjuvant therapy are amongst the most common treatments.
- Obesity and Weight Loss Surgery: Obesity is a medical ailment in which surplus body fat has amassed to the extent that it might have an adverse effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or augmented health complications. Obesity Surgery lessens or bypasses the belly/small intestine. The Surgery is an effective alternative to treat severe obesity. Only individuals who struggle with morbid obesity are recommended to undergo procedures.
- Urosurgery and Prostate Related Conditions: Urosurgery is a field of surgical specialty involved in the surgical evaluation and treatment of sicknesses involving the organs of the excretory system kidneys, ureters, bladders, prostate, testicles, penile organs, etc. The doctors who attend patients with urological conditions are called Urologists. Maximum of the patients who face urological problems struggle with Kidney stone, Prostate Cancer etc.
- Gynecology and Female Specific Conditions: Offers you Info about gynecological diseases and conditions including uterine fibroid tumors, ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, and vulvodynia, as well as numerous other female reproductive system abnormalities.
- Health checkups and diagnostics: It is strongly projected that the yearly check-up should be given its own devoted time. Doctors and patients typically expend very little time together- usually a whole visit to the doctor is expended for discussing the present illness with the patient. It is recommended that it would be much better if both take out time once a year to make certain that they are proactively maintaining a good health, instead of just reacting and responding to complications as they befall.
- Infertility Management and Artificial Reproduction techniques: Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a general term referring to approaches used to achieve pregnancy by artificial or partially artificial means. It is reproductive technology used chiefly in infertility treatments. Some forms of ART are also used in fertile couples for hereditary reasons. ART is also used in couples who are conflicting for certain communicable illnesses.
- Ophthalmology and Eye Related Condition: Ophthalmology is the division of medicine which deals with the anatomy, physiology and illnesses of the eye. The term ophthalmologist refers to a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. The World Health Organization publishes a classification of identified diseases and injuries called the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems or ICD-10 for the Eye Related Conditions.
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery: Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the best-known type of plastic surgery, most plastic surgery is not cosmetic: plastic surgery consists of several types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. Plastic surgery is a special kind of surgery that can encompass both an individual’s appearance and aptitude to function.
- Pediatric General Surgery: Pediatric General surgery is a subspecialty of surgery encompassing the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, and teenagers. As kids are in the growing stage, they call for special attention and specialists for their treatment. Common pediatric sicknesses that might require pediatric surgery include congenital deformities: lymphangioma, cleft lip, etc.
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: Pediatric Cardiac Surgery copes with operative processes dealing with newborn and unborn kids and youngsters suffering from cardiac dysfunctions. Structural, functional and rhythm-related problems of the heart are dealt with by the Pediatric Cardiology. Cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, anesthesiologists and other specialists work closely together to take care of newborn as well as unborn kids suffering from cardio-vascular disorders.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery: Pediatric Orthopedic conditions are reasonably common. In most situations, the observed abnormalities are simply variants of normal development and with growth these malformations undergo natural correction. However, there are some conditions which may necessitate surgical intervention Ex. Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH), Knock Knees & Bow Legs, Flat Foot, Club Foot, Irritable Hip and Perthes’ Disease.
- Aesthetic Dentistry and Dental Surgery: Cosmetic dentistry is dental work that improves the appearance and function of an individual’s teeth. Dentistry is the art and science of improving the appearance (esthetics), function and well-being of the teeth and allied structures. Common Dental techniques are Whitening, Enamel shaping, Contouring, Dental bridges and Veneers.
- Minimal Access Surgery: A minimally invasive process is any process (surgical or otherwise) that is less invasive than open surgery used for the same purpose. A minimally invasive process normally encompasses use of laparoscopic devices and remote-control manipulation of instruments with indirect observation of the surgical field via an endoscope or similar device, and is carried out through the skin or through a body cavity or anatomical opening. This leads to shorter hospital stays or permits outpatient treatment.
- Organ Transplants: Organ transplantation is the relocation of an organ from one body to another or from a donor site on the patient’s own body, for the purpose of swapping the recipient’s damaged or absent organ. The emergent field of Regenerative medicine is permitting scientists and engineers to create organs to be re-grown from the patient’s own cells (stem cells, or cells extracted from the failing organs).
- Leukemia and Blood Cancer Management: Leukemia is cancer that begins in the tissue that forms blood. In an individual with leukemia; the bone marrow makes abnormal white blood cells. The abnormal cells are leukemia cells. Unlike normal blood cells, leukemia cells don’t decease when they should. They might crowd out normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. This makes it tough for normal blood cells to do their work.
- Laser Surgery: A laser is a high-energy ray of light that can selectively transfer energy into tissue to treat the skin. Many surgical techniques are implemented using lasers. General surgeons use a multiplicity of laser wavelengths and laser delivery systems to cut, coagulate, vaporize or confiscate tissue. Laser surgery is extensively used in diverse regions of specialization such as dermatology, dentistry, head and neck surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, podiatry, urology and in the treatment of some cancers as well.
Newer and progressive techniques in India
With each passing year, India is adopting advanced and leading-edge technology for even the most complex medical condition. Viezec has always been eagerly contributory in introducing such latest methods, to warrant that our international friends get nothing but the best for their health. Some of the milestones we have accomplished, which are worth mentioning are:
- High Frequency Ultrasound for Prostate Cancer
- Single Hole Surgery for Weight Loss
- Percutaneous Laser Spine Surgery
- High Flex Knee Replacement Surgery
- Gamma Knife for Brain Tumors
- Cyberknife for Complex Cancers
With each passing year, India is increasingly becoming the most singled out medical tourism destination. Renowned mostly for its cost-effective treatments methodologies and surgical processes, accompanied by best standards in cardiology, orthopaedics, nephrology, oncology and neurosurgery, it has some of the best expert healthcare professionals. The fact that India homes some of the most proficient and qualified healthcare professionals in each and every sphere of medical science, has been recognized and well-appreciated by the world. Viezec has more than 5000 surgeons and physicians from every arena of healthcare, empanelled in its network. We have taken the responsibility of decreasing the backlog that prevails in the healthcare systems of many nations in Africa. We have created a bridge to confiscate the gap that exists between the suffering patients and the essential treatments. We are here to help you access topnotch tertiary healthcare services existing in India. Given below are the links via which you can view the profiles of the some of our topnotch surgeons and doctors –
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- IVF Experts
- Pediatric Surgeons
- Laparoscopy Surgeons
- General Surgeons
- Bariatric Surgeons
Health checkup tours
One of the key regions where Viezec has been recognized extensively in Bangladesh is the notion of Health Tours. A Health Tour would normally include a full body comprehensive health checkup and tours to some of the prevalent destinations. Full body checkups would be followed by in-depth evaluation of the reports and counseling of the patient centered on the reports. After this, full day spas are organized, followed by a tour around the city for about 2-3 days, to all the foremost attractions. Such Health Tours are very advantageous for the patients to revive them and to keep them away from the tension and apprehensions concerning their health. These tours are best done in groups and corporate/brands have been purchasing packages for their executives.
Process flow of coming to India for surgery and medical treatment
The procedure of coming to India for successful and economically priced medical treatment is not at all that intricate. The procedure begins with the patient sending his/her query and medical history via email or by discussing the medical condition over a phone call with a healthcare manager. The reports and the case are methodically studied by our senior surgeons/physicians for a comprehensive medical opinion, which is then conveyed to the patient so that the patient can comprehend and plan the next steps in view of that. As an obligatory protocol, all reports are studied and reviewed by not less than three specialists for unprejudiced comprehensive medical opinions. After this, the patient can travel to India on pre-confirmed dates. Furthermore, we help our patients from Bangladesh in getting medical visa approval plus we also arrange all logistic and travel related provisions.
Bangladeshi patients’ testimonials
We have been greeting and treating an average of 300 patients every year from Bangladesh and the number is constantly getting higher. Our fellow brothers and potential patients would surely like to see the reviews of formerly operated and cured patients.
Medical visa from Congo to India
All medical tourists travelling to India necessitate a visa – it is a form of permission when you enter another nation. You can apply for the Indian visa at the Indian Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Embassy has set guidelines for attaining Tourist or Medical visa.
All applicants are required to –
- Fill in the suggested application form, should be signed by the passport holder and nobody else. The signature of the passport holder must match with that in the passport or else the holder must sign in the presence of the Visa Officer.
- Enclose a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, which becomes valid only 10 days after the vaccination.
- Enclose confirmed air tickets to India and onward or return, as pertinent.
- Enclose two recent passport size (37 mm x 37 mm) photographs. One photo must be glued on the Visa application form on the space provided and the other must be affixed to the application Form.
- Enclose a valid Congo Re-Entry Permit or permit for onward destination on the passport.
- Enclose a national passport of adequate validity with one full blank page for endorsement of Visa.
- Enclose a copy of Congo Dependent/Alien’s Pass for all Non-Congo normally domiciled in Congo.
- Copy of Dependent/Aliens Pass, as evidence of residence in Congo (applicable to resident Non-Congo foreign nationals only)
A medical category visa might be issued under the following conditions:
- 1. The Indian Missions/Posts abroad may scrutinize the medical documents very carefully and satisfy themselves about the bonafide purpose for which medical visa is being requested.
- 2. Mission might also check that the applicant has sought introductory medical advice from his country of origin/country of residence and he has been advised to opt for specialized medical treatment. In case the foreign national wishes to go for treatment under the Indian system of Medicines, his case might also be considered.
- 3. This kind of visa should be granted for seeking medical attendance only in recognized and specialized hospitals/treatment centers in the country. Although non-exhaustive, the following illnesses would be taken into primary consideration; serious ailments like neurological disorders; ophthalmic disorders; heart related problems; renal disorders; organ transplantations; plastic surgery; joint replacement etc. The rudimentary idea would be that the mission might check the urgency factor related to the need of the medical tourist.
Validity of Visa and Extension of Visa
The preliminary period for such a visa may be up to a period of one year or the period of treatment whichever less, which can be extended for a further period of one year, by the State Government/FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), on the production of medical certificate/advice from the reputed/recognized/specialized hospitals in the nation. Any further extension will be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on the recommendations of the State Government/FRROs supported by suitable medical documents. Such visa will be valid for maximum three entries during a year. State Government/FRROs might permit one extra entry in case of emergency.
Today, India is a universal health tourism destination, with medical tourism developing by 30 percent each year. India’s healthcare sector has accomplished a gigantic boom over the years. While in India, you can certainly explore your treatment options with us to get rid of your health problems. As you come to India for medical treatment, we make sure that you get an instantaneous appointment from the concerned doctors/surgeons, with the support of our assistant staff, who are there to offer you 24/7 hours of medical assistance, look after your accommodation, airport pick up, inland conveyance facility for moving to and fro between the hospital and, medical accommodation at the hospital premises, access to internationally trained doctors/surgeons, JCI recognized medical staff, hygienic food and recreation facilities like holiday tours at legendary Indian resorts. So, patients from Bangladesh suffering from serious health disorders, eyeing for urgent and affordable medical care in India are requested to send their medical case details by filling this enquiry form or calling us straight on our phone lines.
Ask Your Query
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India