Autism is a spectrum condition affecting each child differently. It belongs to a group of developmental disabilities called autism spectrum disorders. These disorders may interrupt the development of many basic skills, including the intellectual disabilities, behavioral challenges, and problems in communicating or socializing effectively. Our brain relies on the network of cells known as ‘neurons’ or ‘nerve cells’ for communication with other organs of the body. In Autistic children, the nerve cells do not function properly thereby impairing effective communication.
The outlook of people towards those suffering from autism varies depending on the severity of the symptoms. The age at which the stem cell treatment for autism is started, as well as the accessibility of supportive resources for the children. Symptoms in many children improve with age and proper stem cell therapy for autism. It is a lifelong, developmental disability affecting how a person communicates with and relates to other people. It also affects how they experience the world around them. Autistic people hear, see and feel the world differently as compared to others. It is not an illness or disease and cannot be cured. It is a spectrum condition and all the autistic people share certain difficulties. Some have learning disabilities, others may experience mental issues and much more.
Autism is more common than most people think. People from all the nationalities, religious, cultural and social backgrounds can be autistic. It appears to affect more men than women. As per the experiences shared by autistic people, the world appears overwhelming to them, causing anxiety. Proper diagnosis is very important. You can resort to Viezec Medical Health Care for an effective stem cell therapy for autism in Delhi, India.
Although a child with autism can display a wide range of symptoms, following are some of the symptoms in general.
- Procrastination with unusual objects or parts of objects.
- Unusual ways of playing with toys and other objects, such as only lining them up in a particular way.
- Difficulty adjusting to changes in routine or familiar surroundings, or an unreasonable incident on following routines in detail
- Problem in communication verbally due to problems using and understanding language.
- Problem with non-verbal communication, such as gestures and facial expressions
- Difficulty with social interaction, including relating to people and to his or her surroundings
- Inability to make friends and preferring to play alone
- Even when the child has the ability to speak, he or she cannot participate in a conversation.
- Repetitive body movements or patterns of behavior, such as hand flapping, spinning, and head banging.
People with autism have exceptional skills in specific areas such as music or art. Stem cell therapy for autism in India is particularly famous.
Checking the complete medical history and evaluation of physical and neurological exams performed is the first step. The doctor may use various tests such as X-rays and blood tests, to determine if there is a physical, genetic, or metabolic disorder causing the symptoms.
The doctor often seeks feedback from the child’s teachers, parents and other adults familiar with the child’s condition to understand the symptoms in-depth. The doctor bases his or her diagnosis on the child’s level of development, and the doctor’s observation of the child’s speech and behavior.
ViezecMedicalHealthCare, we use the unique technology of Mesenchymal stem cells extracted from Wharton’s jelly (WJ) for treating Autism. WJ-MSCs offers cost-effective and pain-free collection method that may be cryogenic ally stored, and is extremely favorable for tissue engineering purpose.
The treatment will take place in four steps comprising of:
- Qualification for the treatment: Our experts will investigate your past medical history and symptoms to assess the severity of your condition. A series of tests will be performed to understand the stage of disease. There will be pre-treatment assessments and pre-operative assessments. As per the test results, our experts will counsel the patient for further process of the procedure.
- Source Extraction: With guidance and approval from the physician, the source of extraction will be decided. In general, WJ-MSCs are the most potent allogenic sources available. Stem cells from a healthy person (the donor) are transferred to the patient’s body. A bone marrow donor is considered for allogenic stem cell transplantation. A scraping from the inside of the patient and his or her sibling’s cheek is tested to determine tissue type. An expert will examine to identity Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLAs). If the HLA on the donor cells are identical or similar, the transplant is more likely to be successful.
- Laboratory Processing: The extracted samples will be sent to government approved cGMP laboratory for processing. The sample manipulation will take place in a state-of-art facility in compliance with the ISO and GMP standards and using the latest technologies. The client will receive a third party certificate from internationally accredited lab for quality purpose.
- Stem Cell Implantation: Once the stem cells are ready to be implanted, the doctor will identify the most potent method of infusion based on the patient’s physical and mental well-being.
Autism Stem Cell Treatment in India Aftercare: in this phase, the patient will be asked to visit the doctor. The doctor may suggest some rehabilitation programs that involves communication and social interaction, physiological counseling and further evaluation.
Current investigative therapies for autism attempt to reverse these abnormalities through administration of antibiotics, anti‐inflammatory agents, and hyperbaric oxygen. Unfortunately, none of these approaches address the root causes of oxygen deprivation and intestinal inflammation.
The rationale behind treating autism with umbilical cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells is that autism, and its degree of severity, has been significantly correlated inflammatory and neuro-inflammatory cytokines including macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC) and thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC). Intravenous administration of umbilical cord MSCs has been shown in multiple clinical trials to decrease inflammation. Decreasing inflammation in the autistic patient may alleviate symptoms of autism.
- What Is Autism?
Autism and syndrome spectrum disorder may be a general term used for a gaggle of advanced brain organic process disorders. Though case sensitive, syndrome is characterized in variable degree by difficulties in social interactions, communication related to the abnormal repetitive behavior. The malady is likewise integrated with the intellectual disabilities, difficulties in motor coordination, attention etc. several of the diseases, that be identical class of syndrome square measure classic syndrome, rett syndrome, childhood decomposition disorder, pervasive organic process disorder and Asperger syndrome.
- How shortly are you able to find Autism?
The issues related to the brain in unfit kids, have their roots in early brain development throughout the embryonic stage of life, but the foremost obvious signs and symptoms of the malady tends to be communicatory between twelve to eighteen months archaic. Actually some infants will even specific them terribly late by the age of 2 to a few years of life.
- How common is Autism?
Autism prevalence has been known to extend 10 folds since the past twenty yrs. The center for malady management has been calculated to 10 million kids being affected worldwide. Studies have conjointly shown that the disorder is additionally common in boys as compared to ladies. It’s conjointly been ascertained that its prevalence is increasing ten to Revolutionary Organization 17 November annually. Though there’s no established reason for this specific rise of prevalence over the year, however improved identification, diet and environmental influences square measure the explanations, ostensibly accountable for its prevalence.
- What Causes Autism?
The science has known rare genetic changes or mutation as an accountable factors for this specific condition. Analysis has known over one hundred genes, the expression of which may lead to a syndrome. To boot, variety of environmental factors are known to increase the danger of syndrome. They’ll embrace advanced parental age at the time of conception, maternal unwellness throughout the physiological state, extreme immatureness, terribly low birth weight, bound tough amount of O deprivation to the brain of the baby, throughout the birth, mothers exposed to high levels of chemical, pollution and strange dietary habits like alcoholism, smoking etc. of these factors square measure influencing the condition.
- What square measure the common symptoms?
Although every unfit kid is completely different, they’ll behave or react with completely different perspective. Several of them may be exceptionally well in visual skills, music and educational skills. Regarding four-hundredth of them will have hampered intellectual disabilities with their intelligence quotient sector but seventieth. Regarding twenty fifth of them have important incapacity and square measure unable to measure severally.
- How will or not it’s diagnosed?
There is not any array existing to find the disorder, but scientist’s square measure on the verge of detective work it at the earliest with the assistance of advanced imaging technology and variations in blood levels of proteins. Formal identification will involve parental inputs, structured and systematic screening of instruments activity the prevalence of symptoms.
- Is there any treatment available?
There is not any mounted protocol of treatment on the market for the malady, but it’s perpetually believed that early intervention permit the most effective outcome. At this time rehabilitative treatment approaches are known addressing psychological feature and behavioral functioning. They’ll embrace a mix of medication, behavioral medical aid, psychological education, family support, instructional intervention, speech and language medical aid etc. These treatments are proved to be simply supplementary with no important enhancements.
Since so many years, we have been developing widespread stem cell treatment for Autism in India and Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD) to overcome the precincts of conventional therapies. In our protocols, stem cells are combined with specialized therapies for Autism/ASD that not only concentrated towards helping the patient deal with their symptoms, but also treat the root cause of the ailment by promoting better development of a more satisfactory brain function. We believe that our comprehensive treatment approach for autism/ASD gives our patients the finest chances of improvements, making way for better quality of life.
The purpose of the treatment is to generate a more satisfactory neurological function via stem cells and supportive therapies. Numerous types of improvement are possible after stem cell treatment for autism in India and our past patients have experienced the following:
- Amended social interaction
- Better communication
- Better speech
- Improved learning capability
- Lessened repetitive behavior
- Better mental development
- Improved bowel movement
- Improved muscle tone
The joint transplantation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) with supportive therapies is centered on the newly discovered pathogenesis of Autism — hyperfusion of the brain and immune deregulation. In several studies, the regions affected by hypo perfusion seem to connect with regions of the brain that are accountable for functionalities that are uncharacteristic in Autism. It has been inspected that the transplantation of umbilical cord derived stem cells prompts neovascularization and this was followed by functional improvement in Autism models.
We believe that there is always optimism and that patients deserve access to effective and safe treatments. We are independent with an internal medical division. We combine globally accredited hospitals, next-generation treatments, matchless products and services that are integrative and effective to make sure most advantageous treatment results are yielded.
The statistics of 23 patients were taken after the autism stem cell treatment and it was superb to see that more than 90% of the patients have shown improvements.11 years was the usual age of the patients and 9.3 years was the median age. The eldest patient was of 18 years whereas the youngest one was of 5.5 years. There existed no positive connection between the cells administered and the positive outcome. Generally, maximum of patients experience a lot of improvements in cognition, social contact, language, eye contact and synchronization, motor skills and also mindfulness.
Over all of the achievement fee is ninety percent if coupled with physiotherapy. Clinical assessment of Autism affected person is on the performed the idea of development in following parameters;
60% sufferers showed development in speech.
• fifty seven percent sufferers confirmed development in communucati0on competencies.
• 49% sufferers showed improvement in bodily health.
• 65% patients showed development in conduct.
• forty seven% patients confirmed development in cognitive cognizance
• 57% sufferers confirmed improvement in Language.
• Approximately 96% if coupled with other physiotherapies.
The current remedy to relieve the signs and symptoms is to reverse these abnormalities thru use of
antibiotics, agents and hyperbaric oxygenation. but none of those addresses
the root purpose of the sickness i.e. oxygen deprivation and intestinal irritation. Risperidone
(Risperdal) is the only drug accepted through the FDA for youngsters with autism spectrum disease.