Dr. Dheeraj Gandotra
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DNB, 10 years of experience
New Delhi , India
- Dr. Dheeraj Gandotra has 10+ years of experience in the field of Non-invasive and Interventional Cardiology.
- Dr. Gandotra has rich experience in his field with colossal expertise in disorders of the heart, circulatory system, congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and electrophysiology.
- He is an associate fellow at The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI).
- Dr. Gandotra has written many publications and research papers for the in JK Science
- Dr. Dheeraj is an active member of Cardiological Society of India (CSI) and the Indian Medical Association (IMA) which are national medical associations.
- He has done his MBBS, MD (Medicine) and then DNB (Cardiology) and title holder of the Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in Cardiology.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- TAPVC – Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- ECMO Support
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- PDA Device Closure
- Coronary Angiogram
- Renal Angiogram
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Aortic Stent Grafting
WORK EXPERIENCE OF Dr. Dheeraj Gandotra
Junior Consultant, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Acquired megakaryocytic aplasia (a case report). JK Science 2007; 9(4); 195 – 196.
- Reading Epilepsy. JK Science.2010;10(1):103
LocationNew Delhi, India
DOCTORS SIMILAR TO Dr. Dheeraj Gandotra
Related Patient Stories