Dr. B L Kapur, a renowned Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, set up a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at Lahore. In 1947, he relocated to post-partition India and set up a Maternity Hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956, on the invitation of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur commenced the project for setting up a 200 bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru on 2nd January, 1959. By 1984, when the hospital celebrated its Silver Jubilee, it was an intensifying hospital well on its way to becoming Delhi’s premier multispecialty institute. Amenities offered included General Surgery, Ophthalmology, ENT, Dentistry, Pulmonology, Intensive Care and Orthopedics, in addition to mother and child care. A factor of much significance to the hospital was the health of the community. Fervent doctors held camps and public health talks to improve the status of community health in the region. In the late 1990s, the Trustees of the hospital felt the need to upgrade it to a tertiary care hospital and knotted up with Radiant Life Care Private Limited to re-develop and manage the facility. Today, a contemporary state-of- the-art tertiary care hospital has come up in place of the old hospital. It is one of the largest stand-alone private Hospitals in the National Capital Region today.
VisionTo form a patient-centric, tertiary healthcare organization concentrated on non-intrusive quality care employing cutting-edge technology with a human touch.
- Accomplish Professional Excellence in delivering Quality care.
- Ensure care with Integrity and Ethics.
- Push frontiers of care via Research and Education.
- Abide by National and Global Standards in Healthcare.
- Provide Quality healthcare to all Segments of Society.