Bombay Hospital is a hospital in Mumbai, India. It was instituted in 1950 by R. D. Birla. It has 830 beds, 110 of which are in the critical care and recovery area. It has 22 operating theatres, 3200 full time employees, 240 well-known consultants and 200 resident doctors. In the R D Birla International Cardiac Centre associated with Bombay Hospital, there are 4 devoted operation theatres, 2 cath labs where 1800 surgeries and 4000 angiographies/angioplasties are conducted every year. The department of neurosurgery and neurology also has 4 devoted operation theatres. The department of orthopaedics has 5 dedicated operation theatres. The departments take account of:
- Department of neurosurgery and neurology
- Department of orthopaedics
- Department of cancer
- Department of Imaging with facilities for CT scan, MRI besides other facilities
- The patient or his relative has to accordingly fill and sign the admission form before the admission.
- It is it be noted that the info given in the admission form should be right as the same is noted in the admission papers and is used for all practical purposes like birth certificate, insurance claim, medico legal purposes etc.
- Bombay Hospital is a tertiary referral acute care private hospital fortified with the newest medical technology and equipment. We offer an all-inclusive range of medical and surgical amenities for the total management of our patients under one roof. At Bombay Hospital, our foremost duty is to offer quality care and service to our patients.
- We are committed to meet your requirements and to make your stay in the hospital comfy and pleasant. Please do not vacillate to ask our staff for help. We wish you a satisfying stay.