KRISHNA Heart Institute was conceived by Dr. Atul Chokshi, an Interventional Cardiologist practicing in
New York, U.S.A. and other compatible Physicians and Professionals of Indian origin residing in America.
The chief purpose of establishing KRISHNA is to provide lifesaving technologies to the folks of India and
rest of the world at a reasonable cost.
The Institute was established in 2000 as a high-end medical facility specializing in heart diseases, and has
progressed into a center for all kinds of cardiac care, including Angiographies, Angioplasties, Cardiac
Arterial By-pass Graft surgeries ("Open-heart" or "By-pass" surgeries). The institute offers pioneering
medical methods in the field of cardiac care, including "Beating-heart" (off-pump) By-pass surgeries and
Radial Angiography. Over the period of time, the Institute has expanded into other highly specialized
areas of medical care, including Joint Replacement Surgery for Hip and Knees, Plastic and Reconstructive
Surgery, Onco Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgeries. Maintaining its tradition of offering a high level
of care and advanced medical technology, the Institute is the first in this part of the world to set-up ISO-
100 operating theaters where air is changed 130 times per hour to offer hygienic and infection-free
milieu for major surgeries.
KRISHNA Heart and Super Specialty Institute is one of Gujarat's leading medical facilities with a mission
to offer high quality of medical services at a reasonable cost to individuals around the world. The
hospital is fortified with contemporary medical technology and equipments, prominent physicians and
surgeons and an exceedingly trained staff. The Institute is located in Ahmedabad, India, in a park like
campus, with easy access from India and abroad. A crew of competent medical professionals offers the
high quality medical, surgical and preventive care support for the life-saving mission of KRISHNA. Today,
KRISHNA is acknowledged for its innovative diagnostic and treatment processes and extensive work in
Cardiology, Joint Replacement and other Medical regions. Backed by a team of expert Physicians in the
field of Cardiology, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Cancer Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Anesthesiology,
Electrophysiology and other highly specialized medical treatments, the Institute is a reliable name in
providing patient care and medical amenities.
They have a track-record of magnificently providing high-quality of medical care to our worldwide
patients. Quality medical care is made available at KRISHNA to our International visitors at inexpensive
rates. Record of fruitfully serving many judicious patients from around the globe including: USA, Europe,
Canada, Africa and Middle-East.
- Easily reachable
- Direct flights from UK, USA and the Middle-East
- Positioned in a park like campus in Ahmedabad, India
- Complete support in organizing a medical visit to KRISHNA for the patient and additional guests
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport
- Travel planning for the patient and relatives
- Comfy accommodations for patients and relatives
- Fashionably furnished, air-conditioned rooms with all contemporary comforts, attached
- Deluxe, VIP and other rooms to fit a range of budgets
- Accommodation support for relatives and visitors
They offer a comprehensive, single-point- of-contact service for arranging a medical visit to KRISHNA,
bathrooms, 24 hour hot/cold water, TV, laundry, available concierge/attendant and other
Along with offering reasonably priced healthcare, we are meeting the special requirements and
concerns of our global patients. Our International Patient Center is devoted to help you before, during,
and after your stay in India to ensure a satiating visit. Our friendly and qualified Medical Administrator
will be contented to help you in:
- Assessment of the patient's medical prerequisites before the arrival.
- An escort to greet and help families at the airport.
- Transport to and from the airport.
- Help with scheduling doctors' appointments, admission processes, gathering medical reports
and arranging follow-up appointments.
- An escort during doctor consultations, inspections, medical and surgical processes.
- Follow-up on patient's future medical requirements
- Other common inquiries.