- Established in 2007, Artemis Hospital is a super-specialty hospital in Gurgaon, Delhi.
- With an area spread across 9 acres, the hospital houses 380 beds.
- It is the first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon.
- In 2011 it received the ‘Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence Award’ by WHO.
- Alongwith state-of-the-art infrastructure, the hospital excels in the fields of cardiology, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care
Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Artemis Hospital has 300 full time doctors, 11 centers of excellence and 40 specialties.
- Offers some of the most advanced equipment in predictive, diagnostic and therapeutic imaging.
- Possesses the latest medical equipment such as, 3 Tesla MRI, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan & 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System.
- For Cancer care, facilities such as Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta & HDR Brachytherapy from Nucletron and 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System are also provided.
- Cardiovascular department uses most innovative technologies including Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite & Flat Panel Cath Labs with stent boost.
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(14)
COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY(3)
IVF and INFERTILITY(3)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(5)
ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY(7)
PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY(2)