- Aster Medcity is a well-known quaternary care healthcare centre in Kerala.
- It was established and is managed by Aster DM Healthcare, a Dubai based Healthcare Corporation founded by Azad Moopen.
- Aster Medcity combines the best of talent and technology to provide holistic treatment with a multidisciplinary approach.
- It is the first hospital in Kerala to achieve the coveted JCI (Joint Commission International) Accreditation, the NABH Accreditation, and Green OT (Green Operation Theatres) Certification by Bureau Veritas.
- Hospital was inaugurated by the former president of India, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Aster Medcity has facility for Minimal Access Robotic Surgery (MARS) using da Vinci Surgical System and is reported to be the first hospital in Kerala to provide this service.
- Aster Medcity introduces ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatres using Karlstorz OR1 Fusion, which is Asia Pacific’s first complete digital integration system.
- Aster Medcity offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic technology to facilitate efficient and accurate treatment.
- The hospital has an in-patient capacity of 670 beds and has 24 hour emergency and accident trauma care facilities.
Aster Medcity Kochi
- It has an outstanding team of healthcare professionals comprising nationally and internationally trained doctors who are experts in their specialities
- They have ACLS/BLS/ATLS/PALS certified nurses, dieticians, rehabilitation therapists and qualified technicians.
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(4)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(4)
PEDIATRICS AND PEDIATRIC SURGERY(2)