- Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system that enhances the health care.
- It has one of the largest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant departments.
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Over 150 senior specialties working under various specialty departments.
- The hospital harbors some of the best cancer doctors in India.
- The hospital also has a separate unit viz Emergency and Acute Care Medicine in which trained Emergency Physicians & Nurses provide prompt diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of life-threatening medical situations in the shortest possible time.
- BLK Bone Marrow Transplant Centre, one of the largest centers in Asia, is accredited with Delhi’s First MUD (Match Unrelated Donor) Transplant.
- Provides the best treatment for laparoscopic surgery for Obesity and Gastrointestinal Cancer.
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(10)
COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY(5)
IVF and INFERTILITY(3)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(6)
OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY(3)
ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY(11)