- CK Birla Hospital for Women is a part of $1.8 billion diversified and one of India’s most popular business houses- CK Birla Group.
- With main famous on UK NHS guidelines for nurses, the hospital has adopted policies from UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines.
- The main services provided are neonatology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, fertility, preventive health, mental health and advanced surgical sciences.
CK Birla Hospital for Women, Gurgaon
- It has team of 30+ doctors.
- The intensive care team includes 24×7 intensivists, anaesthetists and neonatologists who provide cover for SICU, MICU and ICU.
- Spread in more than 78,000 sq ft., it has 38 patient rooms and suites with all facilities, 70 ICU beds, 5 modular operating theatres and 15-bed level 3 NICU, SCBU.
- The hospital has advanced labor and recovery rooms, outpatient rooms, diagnostics and advanced IVF unit with Andrology Lab, Modular Egg collection theatre, Cryo Store and IUI/Embryo Transfer facility.
Comfort During Stay