- Largest private cardiac hospital in Asia Pacific region, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute was established in 1988 and is JCI accredited.
- It is one of the best hospitals for Cardiac care for adults and children that had celebrated 25 years of Cardiac excellence in 2013.
- Winner of the ‘Best Institution Award’ by Delhi Medical Association(2013), ‘Best Heart Care Centre in North India’ at theGlobal Healthcare Excellence Awards 2013 and ‘Best Single Specialty Hospital – Cardiology’ at India Healthcare Awards 2012.
- Introduced Fortis Escorts Heart Alert Service that has revolutionized the cardiac care in India by providing an expert ECG interpretation over telephone within minutes of any chest complaint/symptoms.
- Offers other services such as Radio Imaging, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine and Physiotherapy.
- Launched Community Outreach Programs through which free cardiac check-up camps are organized in India and in its neighboring countries.
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- The hospital has 200 cardiac specialists and 1,600 support staff on board who work together to cater to 14,500 admissions and 7,200 emergency cases annually.
- Pioneer in the field of fully dedicated cardiac care in India.
- Only cardiac hospital in India to have a dedicated Paediatric Department with a specialized, highly trained multi disciplinary team of Paediatric Cardiologists, Paediatric Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists and Paediatric Intensivists.
- First to perform the Multi-layered Flow Modulator Surgery in Asia Pacific.
- Dr. Ashok Seth, Chairman of Cardiac Sciences in Fortis Escorts, is one of the most recognized and respected Indian Cardiologist across the globe.
- In 2003, Dr. Seth was awarded Padma Shri, one of the most prestigious award, for his work in medicine.
- Professionally trained nurses serve patients with compassion, respect and integrity.