- Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities.
- Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and 314 diagnostic centres.
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata is a multi-speciality hospital offering a wide-spectrum of advanced medical treatments to its patients.
- It offers a state-of-the-art infrastructure & facility that specialises in cardiology and cardiac surgery, urology, nephrology, neurosciences, orthopaedics, digestive care, emergency care and critical care.
- The intensive care unit (ICU) is well-equipped with over 70 beds that include a Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Coronary Care Unit (CCU), and recovery and isolation beds, with separate high-dependency units.
- The hospital also has a nephrology department with over 28 advanced dialysis units.
- The hospital, governed by integrated Building Management System (IBMS), has a pneumatic chute system, for quick vertical and horizontal transportation between floors, facilitating speedy transfer of patient specimens, documents, reports, and medicines to the concerned departments. This saves time for rendering effective and efficient healthcare to the patients.
Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- Fortis Hospital ,Kolkata has a great team of qualified doctors who are available around the clock and emergency care services.
- They consist of an experienced team of skilled professionals ,aimed to provide quality healthcare in every medical department.
West Bengal, India
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(3)