- Established in 1998
- Associated and Part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals
- Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals, ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain
- Pioneer in Multi-Organ Transplants including kidneys, liver, heart and lung.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries every year
- Global Healthcare Group treats 30,000 out patients and 50,000 in patients every year
- One of the best gastroenterology hospital in India
- Offers the complete gastroenterology treatments at a very competitive cost in India
- Considered as one of the best institute for diagnosis and treatment of kidney stones and disorders of the urinary tract in its tertiary
- Pioneered the development of renal/kidney transplantation in both live and cadaveric donor renal transplantation programs
- Known for centers of Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences & Renal Sciences
- NABH & HALAL Accredited
Global Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Team of highly qualified physicians is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff & administration team.
- CradioThoracic & Vascular Surgery is one of the first and few facilities in India to perform a coronary PCI by radial artery approach
- Some of the best urologists of country are associated with Global Hospital, Hyderabad
- Leading medical and nephrology specialists in India work closely with Global Hospital, Hyderabad to provide the individualized treatment plans
- 300 bedded multi specialty and multi organ transplant facility center
- World-class health care at affordable cost
- State-of the-art equipment and technologies
- Equipped with top-class technology such as direct lithotripter for ESWL for kidney, ureteric calculi and laser for stone disease
- One of the few hospitals in India which has the Medical Gastroenetrology department equipped to perform anorectal Manometry and its interpretation to study the whole gut transit time using SITZ markers.
- State-of-the-art dialysis unit with latest hemo-dialysis machine and dialysis chairs, along with advanced water treatment plant ensure dialysis with least complications
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program” while being at the hospital to patients a great distance away
- Fleet of fully equipped ambulances, with life support systems and life-saving drugs with an ergonomic design for safety of patients
Comfort During Stay
Airport: 31 Kms, 47 mins
Taxi available on call