- Established in 1996
- Associated and Part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals
- Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals, ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain
- Pioneer in Multi-Organ Transplants including kidneys, liver, heart and lung.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries every year
- Global Healthcare Group treats 30,000 out patients and 50,000 in patients every year
- Performed “first” Swap Liver Transplant, Single Lung Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in India and first pediatric auxiliary liver transplant in AsiaPaediatric Auxiliary Liver Transplant in Asia
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team)
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom for Liver transplantations
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Govt. of India
- Center of excellence are Endoscopic Surgery Centre, Hepatobiliary & Liver Surgeries, Surgical & Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Bariatric Surgery & Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Gynecology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgery, etc
- NABH, NABL & HALAL Accredited
Global Hospitals, Mumbai
35, Dr. E Borges Road,
Hospital Avenue Opp Shirodkar High school, Parel,
- Team of highly qualified physicians is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff & administration team.
- Equipped with India’s largest Multi-Organ Transplant Centre and the country’s renowned team of experts
- One of the top liver hospitals housing expert liver transplant surgeons in India
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(4)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(3)
OBESITY OR BARIATRIC SURGERY(2)
ONCOLOGY AND ONCOSURGERY(4)
Airport: 16 Kms, 45 mins
Train Station: 2 Kms From Parel Railway Station