- Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute was established in 1998.
- It was founded by a group of NRI physicians who were led by Dr. Purushotam Lal, pioneer of Interventional Cardiology in India.
- He is the first Interventional Cardiologist in the country and is the winner of Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Dr. B C Roy National Award.
- Offers Centre for Respiratory Diseases, Centre for Renal Sciences, Centre for Neuro Sciences, Centre for Orthopedics, Centre for Liver & Digestive Diseases, Centre for Mother & Child Care.
- Functions as two separate units:
- Metro Heart Institute that constitutes 110 beds
- Metro Multispecialty Hospital that houses 207 beds
- Metro Multispecialty Hospital was founded with a vision to provide comprehensive treatment in 30+ specialities
- Metro Heart Institute was founded in 1997 with a vision to deliver the best Cardiology Care.
- Metro Heart Institute offers comprehensive advanced services in the field of Preventive Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery.
Metro Hospital and Heart Institute, Noida Sector 11
- Apart from the Centers of Excellence, there are 18+ specialties which are headed by renowned professionals from reputed government and private institutes.
- Regular training progrmas are scheduled for all non-clinical staff to maintain the standards on nursing care within the system.
- The Cardiology team is headed by Dr Purushottam Lal.
- Dr. Purushottam Lal has developed a unique concept of ‘Metro Coronary Screening’ by which an angiography is done in 5 minutes and at a reduced cost so that the patient can go back to work/home in an hour’s time.
Uttar Pradesh, India
Comfort During Stay
- Distance: 27 kms
- Duration: 1 hour 3 mins
- Metro station
- Distance: 3 Kms
- Duration: 9 mins
- Taxi: Available on call
- Major malls and local shopping complexes are availale in close proximity
- Major Hotels and Budget Accommodations are availale in close proximity