Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon
- Has more than 65 doctors on board.
- One of the few hospitals where deep seated tumours are operated.
- Recently, Dr. (Prof.) V. S.Mehta, the Director of Neurosciences, has received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 6th MT India Healthcare Awards, 2016.
- Dr. Tapan Ghose, Director & HOD of Cardiology, has successfully performed India’s first Day-care Angioplasty.
- Houses 250 beds and 65 ICU beds.
- Has advanced operation theaters and Neurosurgery ICU.
- First private hospital in New Delhi NCR to have Image Guided Tumour Navigation Surgery Technology.
- Only hospital of the region to advocate Transradial Interventional cardiology.
- Provides online access to medical reports.
- Provides express check-in through international patients’ lounge.
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(6)
COSMETIC AND PLASTIC SURGERY(3)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(3)