- Primus Super Speciality Hospital is NABH accredited.
- The hospital conducts 3000 surgeries annually and provides service to more than 45,000 OPD patients.
- Specializes in Orthopaedics, Brain and Spine Surgeries and Rehabilitation, IVF Procedures, Gastroenterology, ENT surgeries, Cochlear Implants and Nephrology.
- Has performed the maximum number of joint replacements for arthritis patients in North India.
- It is the first hospital to perform Binaural Cochlear Implant in India.
- Has laboratories for different departments like Biochemistry, Haematology, Serology, Microbiology, Electrophoresis, Histopathology, Cytology and Clinical Pathology.
- Runs dozens of satellite clinics all over the world.
Primus Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi
- Team of specialists include cardiologists, nephrologists, urologist, neurologist and neurosurgeon round the clock.
- Also houses qualified and dedicated team of anaesthesiologists and intesivists.
- The Orthopaedic Department of the hospital had set a world record by successfully performing a partial hip replacement surgery on a 107-years-old woman.
- Globally renowned joint replacement surgeon, Prof. Surya Bhan, heads the Orthopaedics department in the hospital.
- Dr Sumit Mrig, ENT specialist and head & neck Cancer surgeon, Dr. Sumit Mrig along with his team has performed India’s first & successful true Binaural Cochlear Implantation in the hospital.
- The Director of the Institute Of Reproductive Medicine & IVF, Brig, (Retd) Dr R K Sharma, VSM and MD, is considered to be one of the most competent IVF Specialist in the country.
Comfort During Stay
CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY(6)
NEUROLOGY AND NEUROSURGERY(2)