- Established in 1996, Pushpwati Singhania Research Institute is both NABL and NABH accredited.
- It is India’s best hospital for Gastroenterology.
- South Asia’s first and India’s foremost institute in medical and surgical treatment for digestion related diseases.
- It is promoted by the JK Group, one of the leading industrial groups in country.
- Specializes in Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Gastro-Surgery, Kidney Transplant and ailments affecting Liver, Kidney, Gall Bladder, Pancreas and Gastro Intestinal Tract system.
- Also provides health care in General Medicines, Geriatrics, Diabetic, Endocrinology, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Critical Care, Gynaecology, ENT, Cancer treatment, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Nutrition and Dietetics, Chest diseases, Eye diseases, Pain Clinic, Stoma clinic.
Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute, New Delhi
- Has over 50 experienced doctors who are renowned nationally and internationally and are leaders in their respective fields.
- Experienced for over 50 years and winner of several awards, Dr. Rakesh Tandon, heads the Gastroenterology department.
- The Nephrology Department performs 400 kidney transplants and more than 1500 hemodialysis per month.