- Established in 2014. Rockland Hospital in Qutab, New Delhi, is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It is India’s first multi specialty hospital to collaborate with Japanese companies for the betterement of health equipments in the country.
- Specializes in Intervention Cardiology, Joint Replacement Program, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Oncosurgery Program, Intensive Care and high-end Diagnostic Services.
- Attracts more than 1500 international patients every year.
Rockland Hospital, Qutab, New Delhi
- Houses a team of 87 doctors, 148 nurses and 62 Paramedical staff.
- Offers all OPD, emergency, life saving, therapeutic and curative secondary care along with tertiary care facilities.
- Dr. D.K. Jhamb, known as country’s leading cardiologist, heads the Cardiac Department of the hospital.
- The Department of Orthopaedics is backed by a robust Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre.
Comfort During Stay