- Established in 1986, Seven Hills Hospital is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited.
- It has performed over 2000 Cardiac Surgeries, 2,719 Angiographies and 1,527 Angioplasties.
- According to Limca Book Records, the hospital has attained the highest record of performing 19 Angioplasties & Angiographies on a single day.
- It ranked the 7th Best Hospital in Mumbai by the The Week Magazine.
- The hospital has 36 Centers of Excellence which includes Cardiac, Orthopedic, Oncology, Neurology, Cosmetics, Bone and Joint Care and Cancer Care.
Seven Hills Hospital, Mumbai
- The hospital provides 300 in-house apartments for consultants and other employees.
- Doctors on board have performed health check-ups on 1,55,534 people and has provided treatment to 14,830 people till 2014.
- Has performed 196 knee replacements surgeries till 2014.
- Provides best critical care management and post surgery management.
Comfort During Stay