- Accredited by NABH, NABL, ISO 9001:2008, Shalby Hospital in Ahmedabad was established in 1994.
- Chairman and Managing Director of the multi specialty hospital, Dr. Vikram I. Shah, is known worldwide as the inventor of “O”Technique in Total Knee Replacement.
- Provided treatment to over 35,000 patients worldwide since 2007 for various ailments.
- Have provided at-home medical treatments to 2000 patients through Shalby Homecare facility.
- It is the first Hospital to offer Total Knee Replacement surgery in western region of India.
- Runs Out Patient Departments (OPDs), across India as well as abroad, like, in Kenya and Uganda.
- Shalby Hospital is also the winner of various prestigious awards like Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award and FICCI Operational Excellence Award.
- It has also been awarded the CNBC Bajar Award for Excellence in Healthcare Services on 12th March, 2016.
- Provides Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Epilepsy, Acidity, Snore & Sinus, Glaucoma, Sleep Study, Diabetes, Liver, Kidney, Asthma, Fertility, Obesity, Hypertension and Radio Therapy.
- Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Critical Care & Trauma, Spine Surgery, Neurology and Neuro Surgery, Ortho-Oncology Surgery, Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Sports Injury, Kidney Transplant and Liver Transplant Counselling.
Shalby Hospital, Ahemdabad
- Has performed more than 65,000 Joint Replacement Surgeries in India.
- Offers care in over 25 medical discipline.
- Provides treatment under more than 40 Therapeutic Orders.
- Dr. Vikram Shah, Head of the Joint Replacement Team, has performed over 20,000 surgeries in the years 1993-2009.
Comfort During Stay