The potential of stem cell treatment for autism and its cost in India
Autism is the summation of developmental syndrome in which the mostly affected portion is aberrations in communication and social interaction the reason for these aberrations are found to be a drop in oxygen supply to a particular portion of the brain or autoimmune infections such as the inflammatory condition of the gut. Scientists have discovered that genetic factor is also linked with it. Doctors have found that the sign and symptoms begin surfacing at the age of 3 which are described as weak social contact and compromised verbal communication and indulgence in repetitive behavior. All the functions of the body is controlled by the neurons which are the backbone of the nervous system the neurons give indications to the entire body. Like a grid, the nervous system is stretched all over the body to converse with the body portions and make synchronization between the body and brain the brain gives indications to the body portions via the neurons the impulses travel to the target body portions the neuron is covered by insulating material. These cells guard the neurons from trauma when these cells degenerate or expire; the neuron is unprotected and susceptible to the outer trauma which impedes the working of the neuron. These cells can degenerate or expire because of factors like the declined oxygen supply to these cells or the outside trauma.
Who is affected by autism?
- Autism symptoms begin showing from age of 2 years.
- This ailment is commonly found in kids. A kid can be detected with autism when they are 1.5 years.
- It is to be noted that some growing delays might result in autism that can be seen even earlier phases of life.
- Parents with apprehensions that their kids are autistic are recommended to seek assessment instantaneously as early detection and diagnosis upsurges probabilities of recovery.
- Maximum developmental deferments instigated by autism can be addressed if they are spotted early.
What are the symptoms for autism?
- Diminished verbal communication and glitches in understanding language.
- Trouble in communication even when the kid has the capability to speak.
- Youngsters find it challenging to make friends and prefer to play by themselves.
- Learning incapacity or speech delay in a kid
- Unsuitable social interaction
- Persistent repetition of words or activities
- Ignorant of others emotions or depression
How does stem cell treatment work for autism?
- Stem cells are acknowledged to have the function of neurogenesis which means the overhaul and restoration of neurons because of which the stem cell therapy is favored by the doctors to treat kids with autism.
- The infusion of stem cells increases blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain (enhanced perfusion), it also replaces impaired neurons and kindles the creation of the new blood vessels.
- It also accelerates brain function via improvement of synaptic signaling and growth of the new neuronal links.
- With the doctor’s consent, the source is decided from which stem cells are to be gathered. Patient can be prescribed, stem cells tissue, as these cells are the nearby autologous sources accessible in the body.
- However, in certain circumstances, both cells can be used for a better result. Doctors can also recommend stem cells stimulation therapy for some of the patients, contingent on the case and requisite.
Improvements seen after the stem cell therapy for autism
- Enhanced verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Enhanced social interaction.
- Better language learning aptitude.
- Better mental development and capability.
- Better-quality Muscle tone.
- Reduced repetitive and hostile conduct.
What is the cost of stem cell therapy for autism in India?
Stem cell therapy is a very intricate treatment modality. If you ask how much does stem cell treatment for autism cost, the cost of stem cell therapy depends upon numerous medical elements like the kind of stem cell treatment, variety of cells, the number of stem cells needed, hospital stay, pre-treatment studies, etc. However, the cost is not structured in maximum of the parts of the globe for stem cell therapy. Individuals from across the world prefer India as it has become the pivot of medical tourism for highly reasonable stem cell therapy. The treatment cost here is considerably less of what it would cost in the western nations accompanied by the waiting period and very costly logistic cost. The cost of stem cell therapy for autism in other European nations cost approx. $45,000 – $50,000. However, in India, it will cost you nearly 75 to 85 % less than that. Fair pricing of stem cell treatment in India is also an aspect which is giving a novel ray of hope to the patients who are in requirement of stem cell therapy. Stem cell therapy cost in India is pointedly economical and also the medical facilities provided by the hospitals are top-class with international medical standards and state-of-the-art know-hows.