Cardiology Treatment in Delhi
Following cardiology treatment in India are available:
- Abdominal or Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Open Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Heart/Lung Transplant
- PDA (Patent DuctusArteriosus) Ligation
- TOF (Total Correction: four abnormality correction)
- Valve Replacement Surgery
- VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect) Closure
Cardiovascular Disease and Heart Disease
Cardiovascular disease varies from heart disease. While the former refers to diseases and ailments of the heart and blood vessels, the latter is only especially concerned with the heart. Heart disease essentially designates a variety of conditions affecting the heart. Heart disease umbrella embraces ailments like congenital heart shortcomings (heart imperfections born with), arrhythmias (heart rhythm complications) and blood vessel diseases like coronary artery disease. In contrast cardiovascular disease usually refers to disorders which encompass congested or tapering blood vessels leading to stroke, angina (chest pain) or heart attack. Other heart disorders like those affecting muscles of the heart, rhythm or valves are considered categories of heart disease. However, numerous forms of heart diseases can either be prevented or treated by making healthy lifestyle selections.
Sub specialties of CardiologyNuclear Cardiology – This sub specialty uses nuclear imaging methods in the non-invasive study of cardiovascular diseases and disorders, including myocardial perfusion imaging, single-photon-emission computed tomography (SPECT), infarction imaging and planar imaging. Nuclear cardiologists principally use radioactive materials.
- Inter ventional Cardiology – This sub specialty encompasses using intravascular catheter based methods accompanied by fluoroscopy for treating valvular, inherited cardiac and coronary artery ailments. Interventional cardiologists largely carry out coronary thrombectomies, congenital heart defects corrections, valvulo plasties and angioplasties.
- Echocardiography – This sub specialty uses ultrasound waves for forming images of heart valves, heart chambers andnearby structures. Echocardiography effectually measures as to how well the heart is able to pump blood (cardiac output) accompanied by determining level of swelling around heart (pericarditis). Echocardiography is also used to ascertain infections or structural aberrations of heart valves.
Understanding the HeartHeart is essentially a pump. It is a muscular organ which is about the dimensions of a fist and is sited somewhat left of center in chest. Heart is further allocated in the left and the right side. This division is intended to guard oxygen-rich blood from mixing with blood which is poor in oxygen. Oxygen-poor blood is blood which returns to the heart after flowing throughout the body. Right side of the heart encompasses the right atrium and right ventricle. It collects and pumps blood to lungs via pulmonary arteries. Lungs principally refresh blood with newer supply of oxygen. Lungs also aid in removing carbon dioxide as a waste product. Oxygen-rich blood consequently enters the left side of heart which includes the left atrium and the left ventricle. Following this, left side of the heart pumps blood via aorta to supply blood encompassing oxygen and nutrients to tissues throughout the body. Heart Valves – There are four valves within the heart which keep blood moving in the right way by opening in a harmonized fashion only when it is necessary. Furthermore, these valves must be appropriately formed to function seamlessly and must open all the way and also close securely so that there is no leakage. The four valves of the heart are:
Causes of Cardiovascular and Heart DiseasesAtherosclerosis is one of the most common reasons of cardiovascular disease. This is usually instigated by correctable issues like being overweight, dearth of workout, unhealthy diet and smoking.
Causes of Heart ArrhythmiaCommon reasons of arrhythmias or uncharacteristic heart rhythms or conditions which result in arrhythmias embrace the following:
- Congenital Heart Imperfections
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Drug Abuse
- Unwarranted Alcohol
- Unwarranted Caffeine
- Some Over-the-Counter medicines
- Prescription Medicines
- Dietary Supplements
Herbal RemediesHealthy individuals with a normal healthy heart are unlikely to develop mortal arrhythmia without any external trigger like an electric shock or use of illegitimate drugs. This is important because healthy heart is free from uncharacteristic conditions which cause arrhythmia, like a region of scarred tissue. However, electrical impulses of an unhealthy or distorted heart might not start appropriately or travel through the heart and so make arrhythmias more likely to develop.
Causes of Congenital Heart DefectsThese heart defects typically develop while the kid is in the womb. Starting about a month after conception, these deficiencies also develop as the fetus heart develops and generally change the flow of blood in the kid’s heart. Some medicines, medical disorders and genes are found to play a role in triggering these defects. Occasionally, these heart defects can also develop in grown-ups. As these individuals age, the structure of the heart can change and cause hearts defect.
Causes of CardiomyopathyCause of cardiomyopathy is expanding or thickening of the heart muscle. This might further depend upon the following types:
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy – This is the most common form of cardiomyopathy, but the reason of this is often unidentified. It might at times be instigated by toxins, infections, ischemic heart disease (abridged blood flow to heart) and certain drugs. Dilated cardiomyopathy can also be congenital from a parent. This typically dilates (expands) the left ventricle of the patient.
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy – This is a form in which the heart muscle becomes unusually thick. Usually congenital, hypertrophy cardiomyopathy can also develop over a period of time because of ageing or high blood pressure.
Causes of Heart InfectionHeart infections like myocarditis, endocarditis and pericarditis are instigated when irritants like virus, bacterium or chemicals reach the heart muscle. Most common reasons of heart infections include the following.
Causes of Valvular Heart DiseaseThere are numerous reasons of sicknesses of heart valves. Some individuals are born with valvular disease or heart valves might have been impaired by disorders mentions below.
- Connective Tissue Disorders
- Infections like Infectious Endocarditis
- Rheumatic Fever
Signs and symptoms of Heart DiseaseSigns and symptoms of heart disease however depend upon the category of heart disease which the patient has.
Signs & Symptoms of Atherosclerotic Disease (Blood Vessels)Cardiovascular disease is usually triggered by hardened, tapering or congested blood vessels which inhibit the heart, brain or other fragments of the body from getting sufficient blood. Cardiovascular disease signs and symptoms can, however be different for males and females. Like for example, most males are more likely to have chest pain while females are likely to have signs and symptoms like extreme exhaustion, nausea and shortness of breath. Some signs and symptoms of Atherosclerotic diseases embrace the following.
- Angina (chest pain)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in back, upper stomach, throat, jaw and neck
Signs & Symptoms of Heart Arrhythmias (Abnormal Heartbeats)Heart arrhythmias encompass uncharacteristic heartbeats. Heart might beat slowly, irregularly or too rapidly. Heart arrhythmia signs and symptoms can include the following.
- Syncope (fainting) or near fainting
- Shortness of breath
- Discomposure or chest pain
- Bradycardia (slow heartbeat)
- Tachycardia (sprinting heart beat)
- Fluttering in chest
Signs & Symptoms Caused by Heart DefectsThese take account of serious congenital heart shortcomings or shortcomings which patients are born with. These generally become obvious soon after birth. Heart defect signs and symptoms amid children could consist of the following.
- Cyanosis (pale gray or blue skin color)
- Swelling in areas around eyes, belly or legs
- Shortness of breath during feedings resulting in poor weight gain in babies
- Inflammation in feet, ankles or hands
- Exhausting easily during activity or workout
- Shortness of breath during activity or workout
Signs and Symptoms initiated by Dilated Cardiomyopathy (Weak Heart Muscle)br>
- This is the hardening and thickening of heart muscle, cardiomyopathy in initial phases might not display any signs and symptoms. However, as the condition degenerates, signs and symptoms of dilated cardiomyopathy consist of the following.
- Inflammation of feet, ankles & legs
- Breathing difficulty with rest or exertion
- Fainting, nausea& dizziness
- Irregular heartbeats which feel swift, trembling or pounding
Heart Disease caused by Heart InfectionsEssentially, there are 3 kinds of heart infections which are mentioned below.
- Endocarditis – It is affecting the inner membrane of the heart which divides valves and chambers of the heart known as endocardium.
- Myocarditis – This affects the mid muscular layer of the walls of the heart acknowledged as myocardium.
- Pericarditis – It affects the tissue neighboring the heart and which is called the pericardium.
- Tiredness or weakness
- Shortness of breath
- Dry or persistent cough
- Vicissitudes in heart rhythm
- Inflammation in stomach or legs
- Skin rashes or strange spots
Signs and Symptoms Caused by Valvular Heart DiseaseHuman heart has 4 valves, viz. the aortic, mitral, pulmonary and the tricuspid valves. These open & close in a harmonized manner so as to direct flow of blood via the heart.Occasionally, these valves might get impaired because of a multiplicity of conditions like leading to stenosis (narrowing), vomiting or insufficiency because of leaking or prolapsed (unfitting closing). Valvular heart disease usually includes the following signs and symptoms contingent upon which valve is unable to function appropriately.
- Syncope (fainting)
- Chest pain
- Inflamed ankles or feet
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Shortness of breath
- Chest aching
Risk Factors for Heart DiseaseRisk factors for developing heart disease usually take account of the following:
- Age – Aging usually upsurges risk of contracted and impaired arteries and congealed or weakened heart muscles.
- Sex – Males are usually at higher risk of developing heart ailment. However, ladies’ risk also upsurges after menopause.
- Family History – Having a family history of heart disease also upsurges risk of developing coronary artery disease. It is more so when a parent had developed it at a premature age, generally before 55 years of age for a male relative like a brother or father and 65 years of age for a woman relative like sister or mother.
- Smoking – Since nicotine narrows blood vessels and carbon monoxide can impair the internal lining, smokers are more vulnerable to heart diseases like atherosclerosis. This is why heart attacks are more common amid smokers than nonsmokers.
- Poor Diet – Diets which are high in cholesterol, sugar, salt and fat can effectually contribute in development of heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure – Unrestrained high blood pressure typically leads to thickening and toughening arteries which ultimately also narrow the vessels which carry blood to heart muscles.
- High Blood Cholesterol Levels – Greater levels of cholesterol in blood can consequently upsurge risk of formation of plaques in order to cause atherosclerosis.
- Diabetes – Risk of heart disease usually upsurges for folks with diabetes. Diabetes shares similar risk factors like obesity and high blood pressure.
- Obesity – Unwarranted weight normally aggravates several other risk factors.
- Physical Dormancy – Deficiency of workout is commonly related with numerous categories of heart disease and some other related risk factors as well.
- Stress – Unrelieved stress might ultimately impair arteries and also end up deteriorating many other risk factors for heart disease.
- Poor Hygiene – These embrace not washing hands regularly and not establishing other habits which can help avert bacterial or viral infections puts a person at risk of heart infections. This is more so when an individual is already having an underlying heart ailment. Poor dental health is also a contributor to developing heart infection.
Risks & Complications of Heart DiseaseRisks and complications of heart disease take account of the following.
- Heart Failure – Heart failure is one of the very common complications of heart disease. This typically happens when the heart is inept to pump sufficient blood to meet the requirement of the body. However, heart failure can arise from numerous forms of heart disease, including cardiomyopathy, heart infections, valvular heart disease, cardiovascular disease or any other heart deficiency.
- Heart Attack – When there is a blood clot hindering blood flow via a blood vessel nurturing the heart can cause heart attack which can perhaps impair or destroy portion of the heart muscle. Atherosclerosis might ultimately wind up causing a heart attack.
- Stroke – Risk factors which result in cardiovascular disease can also ascend ischemic stroke. This ensues when arteries to brain are tapered or congested so that very little blood is reaching the brain. Stroke is usually a medical emergency in which the brain tissue starts to die within just some minutes of stroke.
- Aneurysm – This is a serious problem which can happen anywhere in the body. Aneurysm fundamentally is a protuberance in the wall of an artery. When an aneurysm erupts, the patient might face a life-threatening inner bleeding.
- Peripheral Artery Disease – Atherosclerosis is also found to result in peripheral artery disease. The extremities, which are generally the legs, do not getsufficient flow of blood, when an individual develops peripheral artery disease. This typically ends up instigating symptoms which most remarkably are claudication (ache in leg while walking).
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest – This occurs quite sudden and unpredictably. Sudden cardiac arrest is forfeiture of heart function together with breathing and consciousness which is most often triggered by arrhythmia. A medical emergency which if not instantaneously treated is fatal, sudden cardiac arrest can also lead to sudden cardiac demise.
Preparing for Preliminary Appointment for Cardiac TreatmentAlthough some kind of heart diseases will be revealed without an appointment, like for instance when a baby is born with serious heart defect, it will most perhaps be sensed at the time of birth itself, but then other circumstances of heart disease might only be detected in emergency circumstances like a heart attack. It would however be idyllic for individuals who suspect they are having heart disease or are apprehensive about risk of heart disease since they have family history, must see a family doctor to start with. Afterwards, they might however be referred to a cardiologist who happens to be a heart specialist. The following info will help such a patient to prepare for a preliminary appointment.
- Be cautious of Pre-Appointment Restrictions – When patients make an appointment with the specialist, it would be practical to ask if there is anything they have to do beforehand, like controlling the diet. Like for instance, patients are required to fast before a cholesterol test.
- Write Down Symptoms Experienced – This should also consist of any which seem unconnected to the heart disease.
- Write Down Key Personal Information – This info should include family history of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke and any key tensions or vicissitudes in recent life.
- Make a List of Present Medicines – This list should embrace supplements and vitamins accompanied by medicine spresently being taken.
- Take Somebody Along Preferably – Somebody accompanying the patient can help remember information provided during preliminary appointment and which the patient might at times forget.
- Prepare to Discuss – Patients must stay equipped to discuss their behaviors including exercise, smoking and diet. In case they do not already follow a workout or diet routine, they should speak to the doctor about starting one.
- Note down Queries to Ask Doctors – Some elementary questions for heart disease which patients can ask doctors are itemized below:
- What is most likely to be the reason of my condition or symptoms?
- What other potential reasons can be for my disorder or symptoms?
- Which tests will I need to undergo?
- Which is the superlative treatment option that I have?
- Which foods should I eat or sidestep?
- What is a suitable level of physical activity I can partake in?
- How often do I need to be tested for heart disease?
- How often do I need to undergo cholesterol test?
- What alternatives do you recommend to the primary methodology for treatment?
- How do I best manage my other health disorders accompanied by this?
- Are there any limitations which I need to follow?
- Do I need to see another professional for my condition?
- Is there any generic alternative to the medication you recommend?
- Can you offer me any brochures or other reading materials I can take advantage of?
- Which websites do you suggest I refer to for info?
- Do not vacillate to ask any number of other queries that you might have.
What Doctors Usually Ask Heart Disease PatientsDoctors are most likely to ask the following queries to heart disease patients during preliminary appointment.
- When did you first notice these symptoms?
- Have these symptoms been infrequent or continuous?
- How severe are these indications?
- What if anything, seems likely to mend symptoms?
- What if anything, seems likely to be deteriorating symptoms?
- Are you having any family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or any other serious diseases?
Tests & Diagnosis for Cardiac TreatmentsPatients are required to go through these tests for diagnosing heart disease contingent upon the condition which the specialists think patients have. Doctors are most likely to carry out a physical inspection regardless of the heart disease patients have along with asking personal and family medical history of the patient. In addition to chest x-ray & blood tests, other tests intended to identify heart disease might include the following.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) – ECG efficiently records these kinds of electrical signals and which can aid the doctor to detect any kind of irregularities in the structure and heart rhythms.
- Holter Monitoring – This is a moveable device which the patient can wear so as to record continuous ECG & which is typically done for 24 – 72 hours of time. Holter monitoring is also used for sensing heart rhythm irregularities which are not found during regular ECG examination.
- Echocardiogram – This is a noninvasive inspection which takes account of ultrasound of chest while showing comprehensive images of the structure and function of the heart.
- Cardiac Catheterization – A short sheath (tube) is implanted into artery or vein in arm or groin area during this test. A hollow and flexible guide catheter (long tube) is consequently inserted into the sheath. Assisted by x-rays on a monitor, doctors will thread the guide catheter via the artery or vein until it reaches the heart. Pressure in the heart chambers can then be measured and colorant can also be vaccinated. These colorants are visible on x-rays & which ultimately help doctors see stream of blood through the patients’ heart, valves and blood vessels so as to check for any abnormalities.
- Cardiac Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan – This is a test which is often used for checking issues of the heart. Cardiac CT scan patients lie upon a table attached to a doughnut-shaped machine. X-ray tube inside the machine is designed to revolve around the body and get images of the chest and heart.
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – The heart patient will lie on a table inside an elongated tube-like machine which is designed to yield a magnetic field. This magnetic field will ultimately yield pictures which will help doctors assess the heart of the patient.
Cardiac Treatments &MedicationsHeart disease conditions usually differ by condition. Like for instance, patients having heart ailment are most likely to be given antibiotics. Usually, treatments for heart disease habitually include the following.
- Changes in Lifestyle – Lifestyle changes or modifications include eating low-fat & low-sodium diet, quitting smoking, restraining alcohol consumption and getting at least 30 minutes of modern workout on maximum days of the week.
- Medications – When lifestyle alterations alone are not sufficient, doctors might recommend medicines so as to control heart disease. These medicines will however depend upon the category of heart disease.
- Medical Techniques Including Surgical Intervention – When medicines are also not proved beneficial, it is moderately possible that doctors might recommend surgery or some other specific process. Category of procedure will however depend upon the category of heart disease & the degree of mutilation to the patients’ heart.
Types of Cardiac Treatments
Surgery for Thoracic Aortic AneurysmsFundamentally an enfeebled area in upper portion of aorta which is a chief blood vessel feeding blood to body, Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm is also acknowledged as Thoracic Aneurysm & Aortic Dissection (TAAD) as it can result in slit in artery wall triggering life-threatening bleeding. Although slow-growing and small TAAD might never split, but fast-growing large aneurysms are much likely to do so. Consequently, treatments might often differ from vigilant waiting to emergency surgery contingent upon the size and growth rate of thoracic aortic aneurysm. Surgery for TAAD nonetheless, will need to be prearrange din keeping with situation. Cardiac diagnostic services in India are admirable and will ultimately help global patients plan best treatments for amultiplicity of medical conditions.
Endovascular Stent GraftEndovascular Stent Graft is a tube used in surgery. It is composed of fabric supported and reinforced by a metal mesh. Coronary Stent Surgery is used for a multiplicity of medical disorders comprising blood vessels, but most commonly to strengthen weak spots in arteries called aneurysms. Blood pressure and other related factors over time are found to form this weak protuberance like balloon in arteries which can expand to rupture in cases. Stent grafts are designed to strongly seal above and underneath aneurysms. As this graft is sturdier than the debilitated artery, it permits blood to pass through it without pushing or straining on the protuberance. Surgeons normally use Endovascular Stent Graft to repair conditions ascending out of thoracic aortic aneurysms.
Coronary AngiographyCoronary Angiography, also acknowledged as Arteriography is a medical imaging method used to envisage the inward view of blood vessels & organs inside the body. Laying specific interest in veins, arteries and heart chambers, the old-style method encompasses injecting radio-opaque contrast agent into the blood vessel while using x-ray based methods like fluoroscopy for imaging. The subsequent image of blood vessels is called angiograph or an angiogram. However, Angiography is not the finest method for determining the existence or absence of atheroma or atherosclerosis within arterial walls.
Coronary AngioplastyCoronary Angioplasty is a remarkable non-surgical process which can be used to treat certain heart sicknesses including blocked heart arteries. Stent placement can also be idyllically implemented using Angioplasty. This process is characteristically performed in Cath Labs (Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory) with assistance of a specialized cardiologist in the company of a squad of cardiovascular technicians and nurses. In conjunction with relaxation medicines, the doctor will numb the site with local anesthesia where the catheter will be inserted. The key surgical process will last for about 90 – 150 minutes, but preparation and retrieval time add numerous hours. Patients will usually be asked to stay overnight at the hospital for surveillance. Best angioplasty treatments in India also take account of Peripheral Angioplasty Surgery.
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) or Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery is a surgical process reestablishing blood flow to the heart muscle by sidetracking normal course around a segment of congested artery in the heart. CABG uses another healthy blood vessel or graft taken from patient’s chest, arm, stomach or leg so as to connect arteries in the heart to bypass sickly or congested area. CABG or Coronary Artery Heart Surgery efficiently improves blood flow to heart and which certainly is a good option for treating heart disease. Symptoms like chest pain, shortness of breath because of poor blood flow to heart and most often relieved via CABG along with an improvement in the functioning of the heart. India is well recognized for low-cost treatments for heart maladies. Cardiac Surgery processes including Bypass Surgery are topnotch and available for just a fraction of the cost you will have to pay anywhere else in the world. Your heart disease treatment in India, in fact, would be promising in many ways.
Heart Valve Replacement SurgeryHeart valve replacement surgery process is required when any one of the four heart valves involved in usual functioning of the heart does not function appropriately. In the treatment of heart valve disease, cardiac surgeons usually overhaul or replace defective heart valves. Sicknesses which can be addressed by heart valve surgery consist of aortic valve disease, mitral valve disease, pulmonary valve disease & tricuspid valve disease. Outcomes derived from heart valve surgery are protracted and improve the quality of life of the patient with abridged symptoms of disease empowered by preserving normal function of heart muscle. Although open heart surgery encompasses some expanse of risk, maximum major complications are now moderately rare because of technological progressions and improved methods in surgery.
Minimally Invasive Cardiac SurgeryAs an alternative to open-heart surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery is usually implemented via small incisions made on the right side of the chest. Cardiac surgeons are able to operate from between ribs this way without splitting the breastbone. This in order causes less aching and much rapider retrieval time for maximum patients. Furthermore, while using minimally invasive cardiac surgery, heart surgeons have better view of some portions of the heart when equated to open heart surgery. However, both surgical techniques necessitate provisional stoppage of heart and diversion of blood flow from heart with assistance of the heart-lung machine. Nonetheless, only a cardiac surgeon can determine if minimally invasive cardiac surgery is the correct operative process in a specific case.
Robotic Cardiac SurgeryRobotic Cardiac Surgery, Robot-Assisted Heart Surgery or Closed-Chest Heart Surgery mimics exact movements implemented in old-style open-heart surgery by a doctor only by using robotic arms in this case. Working from a remote computer console, the surgeon is able to view your heart in a magnified 3D high-definition image on a screen. His hand actions from remote console are accurately decoded by robotic arms at the operating table moving together with doctor’s wrist. Aided by another surgeon and surgical crew who change instruments and tools attached to robotic arm, Robotic Cardiac Surgery has in fact reformed the way heart operations are now implemented.
Pacemaker Implant SurgeryPacemaker Implant Surgery is usually implemented while the patient remains wide-awake. It normally takes some hours of time while the patient will be sedated and local area numbed for operation. During this process one or more insulated flexible wires are inserted via a major vein near or underneath collarbone and directed to the heart with assistance of x-ray. One end of these wires is secured to suitable position in the heart and the other end is attached to the pulse generator usually embedded below the skin under collarbone. A single day stay at the hospital is usually suggested to ensure the pacemaker is encoded as per your prerequisites. A revisit is often programmed to corroborate the precision of settings. Consequently, pacemakers can also be remotely tested using cell-phones or radio frequency signals. Pacemakers are designed to transmit and accept information so your doctor can access data which embraces heart rate and rhythm, accompanied by the functioning of pacemaker and battery life.
Cardiac Radio frequency AblationCardiac Radio frequency Ablation is principally utilized to scar trivial areas in heart which are instigating heart rhythm problems. Planned to eradicate abnormal electrical rhythms or signals moving through heart, small wires called electrodes are placed inside heart in order to measure electrical activity during process. These very electrodes are also advantageous in helping abolish bad areas within heart when diagnosed. Usually implemented in a hospital with qualified staff, the crew consists of cardiologists accomplished in electrophysiology, nurses and technicians, in a safe and controlled setting. Cardiac Ablation is a drawn-outprocess which might last for around 4 hours. Your heart will be meticulously monitored by the surgeon throughout this process. Heart rhythm complications can often be hazardous if left untreated.
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeryPediatric Heart Surgery is complex process typically targeting repair of congenital heart defects. Some common ailments affecting hearts of kids include Arrhythmia, Cardiomyopathy, Raised Cholesterol Levels, Di George Syndrome, Heart Murmurs, Heart Failure, Kawasaki Disease, Rheumatic Fever, High Blood Pressure and Stroke. While Viezec covers maximum children’s cardiac ailments, common pediatric heart surgery techniques include Vascular Surgery, Heart Failure Surgery, Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery or VSD Closure Surgery.
Cardio thoracic SurgeryCardiothoracic Surgery is usually known as heart surgery which is implemented on heart by cardiac surgeons. There are numerous kinds of issues which necessitate cardiovascular surgery like ischemic heart disease difficulties, valvular heart disease treatments;rectfy inherited cardiac diseases, rheumatic heart diseases, endocarditis and atherosclerosis. At times, it also implicates heart transplantation.
Heart Transplant SurgeryHeart Transplant Surgery is just as the name recommends is used to transplant an unhealthy heart with a healthy heart from another person. It is usually performed on patients facing last phase of heart failure. Heart failure is essentially a condition in which the heart is feeble or incapacitated, which leads to reduced blood pumping to fulfill body’s prerequisite.
Lifestyle & Home Remedies for Cardiac ProblemsHeart diseases can often be amended and even prevented in some circumstances by making certain alterations in lifestyle. Making the following modifications in lifestyle can effectually help an individual improve heart health.
- Quit Smoking – Smoking is in fact a chief risk for heart disease patients, particularly atherosclerosis patients. Quitting smoking consequently is the paramount way to lessen risk of heart disease and its related complications.
- Control Blood Pressure – Take blood pressure measurements at least one time every two years. If the blood pressure is higher than standard or if the patient is having history of heart ailment, doctors might recommend more recurrent measurements. Optimum blood pressure would be lesser than 120 systolic and 80 diastolic as measured in mm Hg (millimeters of mercury).
- Keeping Check on Cholesterol – Ask specialists for a baseline cholesterol test when you are in the 20s &consequently at lease every 5 years. Individuals need to begin testing earlier particularly in case high cholesterol runs in the family. Doctors typically recommend more recurrent tests in case outcomes are not within preferred limits. Maximum individuals however try to get LDL level to be below 130 milligrams per deciliter or 3.4 millimoles per liter. In case where the patient is having other aspects for heart disease, they should try to get LDL below 100 mg/dL. For patients who are at very great risk of heart disease, like those who already have diabetes or had a heart attack in the past, should try to get LDL even lower, below 70 mg/dL.
- Diabetes Under Control – Constricted blood sugar control for patients having diabetes will help in decreasing the risk of developing heart disease.
- Exercise – Working out aids in accomplishing and maintaining healthy weight and controlling diabetes, high blood pressure and raised levels of cholesterol, which are all risk elements for heart disease. For patients having heart shortcoming or heart arrhythmia, there could be some limitations on activities they can do. They should consequently ensure to do so. With consent from the doctor, patients can seek out charting out a 30-60 minute physical activity program for maximum days of the week.
- Eat Healthy Foods – Diet which is heart-healthy and centered on whole grains, veggies and fruits and which is low in saturated fat, sodium, cholesterol and added sugar will be useful in controlling weight, cholesterol and even blood pressure.
- Maintaining Healthy Weight – Being overweight usually upsurges risk of developing heart disease. Waist circumference of 35 inches or less accompanied by BMI which is less than 25 should be the idyllic objective of individuals for treating and preventing heart disease.
- Managing Stress – It would be sensible to decrease stress as much as possible. Individuals should practice methods for management of stress, like deep breathing and muscle relaxation.
- Dealing with Depression – Being depressed suggestively upsurges risk of developing heart disease. Folks should so speak to the doctor in case they feel apathetic or depressed in life.
- Practicing Good Hygiene – It would be sagacious to keep away from individuals having communicable diseases like colds. It is suggested that folks should frequently wash hands, get vaccinated against flu and brush & floss teeth on a regular basis so as to keep well.
Coping & Support for Cardiac PatientsIndividuals might feel distressed, frustrated or dazed upon learning that they have heart disease. Luckily, there are means and ways to help cardiac patients deal with heart disease for refining their condition. Some of these consist of the following.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Cardiac rehabilitation is most often suggested to improve treatment and prompt retrieval for patients having cardiovascular disease which has instigated heart attack or which has needed surgical intervention for rectification. Cardiac rehabilitation usually encompasses nutritional counseling, levels of monitored workout, emotional support accompanied by education and support for making lifestyle changes so as to decrease risk of heart operations.
- Support Groups – Turning to family and friends for support is vital, but then if patients require more help, they should speak with doctors for joining a support group. Heart disease patients should comprehend that speaking to others with similar problems about apprehensions they are having can be very useful.
- Ongoing Medical Checkups – Heart disease patients having chronic or recurrent heart conditions should on a regular basis check in with doctors so as to make certain that their heart condition is being appropriately managed.
Preventive Measures for Cardiac ProblemsThere are some kinds of heart diseases, like heart imperfections which cannot be prevented. However, there are numerous other kinds of heart maladies which can be prevented by making some modifications in lifestyle. These alterations which can improve an individual’s quality of life consist of the following.
- Quit smoking
- Practicing good hygiene
- Decreasing and managing stress
- Maintaining healthy weight
- Eating a diet which is low in salt and saturated fat
- Working out at least 30 minutes a day (most weekdays)
- Controlling other health disorders like diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
Medical Tourism in India for Cardiac ProblemsAfter championing Open Heart Surgery in the past, Indian cardiac surgeons have readily moved on to minimally invasive methods and robotic surgery to resolve a multiplicity of cardio thoracic complications. Cost of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) & ICD Surgery cost in India is moderately much lower than anywhere else across the globe. Furthermore, ICD Implant hospital facilities in the subcontinent are some of the finest global institutions. Cardiac care in India is adept of rectifying maximum life-threatening conditions. Some of the other reasonable cardiac surgery processes offered in India include Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery, Pacemaker Implantation Surgery, Biventricular ICD Surgery, & Heart Transplant.
Choosing Viezec for Affordable Cardiac SurgerySome of the finest world famous top heart surgeons offer best angioplasty in India. Bypass surgery in India is admirable and has gained enormous global reputation. Best heart treatments in India are obtainable at a fraction of the cost global patients would have to pay somewhere else. Advanced cardiac surgery processes are obtainable in high-tech medical facilities using topnotch urbane technology. Affordable cardiac treatments in India are executed by tremendously knowledgeable doctors who have contributed to the global appreciation of this nation as a leading healthcare industry. India is a dedicated destination for cardiac treatment procedures. Viezec Medical Tourism is related with the best nationally &globally accredited hospital multi specialty hospitals in the nation so as to offer a catholic range of affordable solutions to individuals from all portions of the world.
Heart treatment in Delhi, heart treatment in India, cardiology treatment in India, cardiology treatment in Delhi, cardiology treatment in India, Cardiac Surgery in India, Heart Surgery Hospitals in India, Cardiology Hospitals in India, Cardiology Hospitals in Delhi, cost of cardiology treatment in India, cardiology treatment price in India, cost of cardiology treatment in Delhi, cardiology treatment price in Delhi, no.1 cardiologist in India
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Anti Aging
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Cardiology Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India