The heart has 4 pumping chambers: Atria are 2 upper chambers, the 2 lower chambers are called ventricles. Valves between the heart’s pumping chamber. To keep the blood flowing forward through the heart. Heart valve replacement surgery in India is all about the following. Here are 4 valves namely:
- Tricuspid valve- It is situated between the right atrium and the right ventricle
- Pulmonary Valve– it is located between the pulmonary artery and the right ventricle.
- Mitral Valve– It is situated strategically between left atrium and left ventricle.
- Aortic Valve – Situated between left ventricle and aorta.
The valves when damaged or diseased cease to work and function like they should hence they need to be repaired and replaced. Conditions that may cause the heart valve dysfunction are called valve stenosis which is better known as stiffness and valve regurgitation better known as leaky valve. Get yourself treated for heart valve replacement surgery in Delhi if you are suffering from similar symptoms.
Who must undergo Heart valve repair surgery?
Heart valve replacement hospital in India offers the best treatment and surgeons to perform correct and fitting treatment for the particular ailment. The heart issues can be causes by one or more diseased heart valves. Here are some of the symptoms of the impending disease or ailment.
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Edema (swelling) of the feet, ankles, or abdomen (belly)
- Rapid weight gain due to fluid retention
What are the risks of heart valve repair surgery?
Health tourism for Heart Valve Replacement surgery are provided by many. The health tourism sector has grown in number and now filled with plenty of options. Here are some of the possible risks of heart valve repair or replacement surgery, these include:
- Bleeding during or after the surgery
- Arrhythmias (abnormal heart rhythms)
- Breathing problems
- The repaired or replaced valve doesn’t work correctly
- Blood clots that can cause heart attack, stroke, or lung problems
How to prepare for Heart Valve Replacement surgery.
- The healthcare service provider will thoroughly explain the procedure and you are allowed to intervene with questions.
- You may be asked to sign a consent form which provides permission to the surgery to perform the procedure and in case the procedure fails, you can’t take any action against the surgeon.
- A complete medical history of the healthcare provider may also help complete the physical exam and ensure that you are in good health prior to the surgery. You may need blood tests or other diagnostic tests.
- You will be asked to refrain from eating 8 hours prior the procedure, generally post-midnight.
- If you are pregnant or think you could be, you must inform your healthcare provider.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you suffer sensitivity to or are allergic to any medicines, iodine, latex, tape, or anesthetic agents (local and general).
Health tourism for Heart Valve Replacement surgery ensures you the best service and treatment under capability and reach.
Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in India, Low Cost Valve Replacement
Heart valve replacement surgery in India is common and the cost is also very low as compared to the western countries. Generally, heart valve replacement is an open heart operation, in which the surgeon opens up the chest and heart of the patient to get rid of the damaged valve and sometimes a new artificial (prosthetic) valve is sewn into place. With the passage of time, the medical technology has improved and can replace a valve without opening the chest. Also known as minimally invasive surgery, the procedure involves placing the new valve through a small incision near the “breastbone” or under your right chest muscle.
Basic facilities to check in a hospital prior heart valve replacement procedure
- Qualified panel
- Affordable treatment
- Professionally qualified staffs
- High tech machines
The following tests may be done to conclude and diagnose valve diseases
- Trans esophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac catheterization (also called an angiogram)
- Radionuclide scans
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
If you are determined to get your Heart valve replacement surgery in India, you should consult
Viezec, a reputed and known provider of health tourism service for heart valve replacement surgery. It will help you choose a hospital within your budget and the hospital would be popular and recognized for Heart valve replacement surgery and treatment in India. Viezec ensures you are offered the best-in-class service and affordable accommodation along with visa processing of great level. The end goal is to work for the patient and help him acquire best treatment.