VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect) Closure Surgery in India
VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect) closure surgery in India is a hole or opening in the wall of heart, which separates the two lower chambers of the heart.The hole is usually closed with surgery. This procedure of closing the opening or hole takes 2 to 3 hours and success is guaranteed.
If you or any of your family members have heart defect, whether it is small or big, just consider India asthere are a number of benefits of medical treatment in India, which include world fame doctors/surgeons,cost effective, the availability of latest medical technologies and a growing compliance on international quality standards. Viezec works with the aim of bridging healthcare worldwide and providing an easy and direct access to the topnotch health care facilities, economical treatment procedures with no waiting period.Indian government is also promoting the healthcare sector by providing visa-on-arrival scheme and other services.
Healthcare service providers classify VSDs based on the:
- Size of the defect.
- Location of the defect.
- Number of defects.
- Presence or absence of a ventricular septal aneurysm-a thin flap of tissue on the septum.
The hole is usually closed with surgery. However, in certain health situations, your child’s cardiologist and surgeon may think it is best to close the hole with a special device. This procedure is done in the heart catheterization lab. Viezec helps patient get associated with reputed hospitals and research centers in India.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India