Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in IndiaPlastic & cosmetic surgery in India & best cosmetic surgeon in New Delhi has been searched and appreciated all over the world for being reliable. There is a phrase that “First impression is the last impression”. In today’s society, people recognize the importance of enhanced look and self-improvement whether it is for social or professional reasons. People do not leave any stone unturned when it comes to improve the outlook of face, skin and appearance. If you want to change your appearance, then there is no better option than considering cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgery in India offers a second chance. The research institutions and hospitals in India are flocked with a number of people seeking for cosmetic surgical procedure. The best and known cosmetic surgery institute in New Delhi offers a unique option to enhance your looks, personality, sensuality, physical appeal and build self-confidence.Why one considers cosmetic surgery in India?People consider India as hospitals and healthcare service providers well equipped with latest and most successful techniquesin order to alter the appearance of individuals. Cosmetic surgery is aiming to change your appearance of individuals by altering parts of their body that function normally but make them unhappy due to either bad shape or disappearance. If you or any of your friends are dissatisfied with appearance, you may consider cosmetic surgery not only to look better, but also to feel better. The cost of the procedure in India is minimal and ensures 100% guarantee of success.
Common plastic surgery techniques in India
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Lift
- Nose Surgery
- Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Chemical Peel
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Skin Resurfacing
- Ear Surgery
Facelift surgery in IndiaWith the invention of facelift surgery, a younger and dashing face is not a privilege of rich and famous any more. Economical face lift surgery cost in India with best cosmetic surgeons has allowed many men and women from different countries to rejuvenate their faces, which they could never afford in their own country. There are a number of cosmetic surgeons in India with years of experience in the domain. Now India has become a cosmetic tourism place with board certified best plastic surgeons, surgery at best cosmetic surgery hospital, favorable exchange rate and no language barrier. Before the procedure, your doctor would ask you a few questions and may perform some blood tests. Nose Surgery in India Also known asRhinoplasty, nose reshaping plastic surgery or nose job is a very commonly performed plastic surgery in New Delhi, India to reshape the size of noses. With time and advancement in the techniques, India has become a medical tourism destination for providing low cost nose reshaping with best doctors and cosmetic surgeons for Rhinoplasty. Cost of the procedure is also very low as healthcare service providers are well equipped and need more and more patients. Anyone can opt for the procedure.
Why International Patients Need Viezec Assistance?Viezec is a well experience in health care industry for assisting international as well as domestic customers.Our company is well collaborated with multi specialty hospitals and research centers which are well equipped with specialized team of doctors to provide best treatment to foreign patients at low cost. In addition, our company also manages a translator, provides visa and accommodation assistance in India. We are associated with institutions, which are well equipped with finest infrastructure, modern equipment and maintain the international standards of hygiene for the patients. Beauty, nice looks and external appearances have taken a principal role in redefining our persona. We all long for flawless skin and a nice-looking body appearance. Individuals are no more diffident to get under the surgeon’s knife to attain a perfect body, shape and augment looks at spendthrift costs. Cosmetic treatments in India most ordinarily deal with refurbishment of all kinds of malformations and imperfections including reconstructive surgery. Electively used as corrective surgery for defects in the body like augmenting eyebrows, lips, nose, shape and the size of breasts and buttocks, stretch marks, new technological developments in cosmetology and plastic surgery now assist surgeons to carry out complex surgeries adroitly.
What is Cosmetic Surgery?Although cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery are not like peas in a pod, they are diligently connected and serve as a magic wand of contemporary medicine. They are medical techniques which are designed with a purpose of physical refurbishment or modification of the physical body appearance. Cosmetic surgery is also called Aesthetic Surgery as it encompasses augmenting beauty. Well acknowledged currently, cosmetic surgery embraces several categories of hand surgery, microsurgery, reconstructive breast surgery and treatment for burnt skin. Substantial numbers of plastic surgeons often decide on to revolve around cosmetic surgery since the terms of treatments usually interchange as they are closely related specialties.
Cosmetic Surgery & Plastic SurgeryWhile cosmetic surgery is concentrated on augmenting appearance, plastic surgery emphasizes on darning defects so as to restructure normal function and appearance. Methods, procedures and principles of cosmetic surgery exclusively revolve around augmenting appearance while improving symmetry, aesthetic charm and proportion. Cosmetic surgery techniques can be implemented on all areas of the neck, head and the body. Since, regions to be treated function appropriately, cosmetic surgery is considered to be optional. Furthermore, cosmetic surgery is usually practiced by doctors coming from a multiplicity of medical specialties, including plastic surgeons as well. The possibility of plastic surgery takes account of the following.
- Breast enhancement including Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation or Breast Reduction
- Facial Contouring embraces Cheek Enhancement, Rhinoplasty and Chin Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation embraces Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Facelift & Neck lift
- Body Contouring processes include Liposuction, Tummy Tuck & Gynecomastia surgery
- Skin Rejuvenation consist of Botox, Laser resurfacing & Filler Treatments
Plastic surgery is usually concentrated on restoring shortcomings in order to reconstruct normal function and appearance. Plastic surgery defines a surgical specialty which is devoted to the reconstruction of flaws in face & the body which is inherited or because of birth disorders, burns, trauma and disease. Plastic surgery is usually envisioned to rectify dysfunctional zones of the patient’s body and which is reconstructive in nature. Quite a lot of plastic surgeons pick to undergo complete supplementary training so as to be able to carry out cosmetic surgery as well. Good specimens of plastic surgery procedures consist of the following.
- Breast Reconstruction
- Congenital Defect Repair Operations like Cleft Lip Surgery, Cleft Palate Surgery and Extremity Defect Repairs
- Burn Repair Surgery
- Scar Revision Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
Good Contenders for Cosmetic SurgeryBefore making an appointment with cosmetic surgeons, individuals must contemplate their purpose for wanting to modify appearance. Since cosmetic surgery can bring intense and long-term changes to appearance, it is imperative that patients comprehend and realize how they will affect their persona. There are numerous physical characteristics which can be efficaciously altered via cosmetic surgery. Nonetheless, good candidates for cosmetic surgery consist of the following.
- Individuals having realistic expectations about what can conceivably be accomplished.
- Patients who comprehend the medical hazards involved in the technique including physical effects during healing. They comprehend how cosmetic surgery will personally and professionally affect them and the type of lifestyle modifications they will have to accommodate during retrieval and the expenditures involved.
- Patients should have discussed their objectives for cosmetic surgery with the doctor and would have resolved any queries that they have.
- Having diabetes or any other chronic medical ailment under control.
- Having no history of smoking or have committed to refraining smoking and nicotine products including nicotine patches, munching tobacco lozenges or gums for at least six weeks before and after cosmetic surgery.
- Having steady weight for the previous 6 months to one year.
Reasons to Stop Smoking While Considering Cosmetic Surgery
- Carbon monoxide, nicotine and numerous other toxins found in tobacco smoke cut blood flow to the skin.
- Smoking normally affects wound healing and degrades scarring as well.
- Smoking upsurges post-anesthesia risks and complications including hypertension, blood clots & pneumonia.
Preparing for Cosmetic SurgeryQuestions that cosmetic surgery patients must ask themselves before opting for cosmetic surgery.
- What encourages me for wanting to alter my appearance?
- What particular attributes of appearance do I want to change?
- Am I having genuine expectations about outcomes of cosmetic surgery?
- What aspects of life will be affected by this cosmetic surgery comprising social responsibilities, travel, work and family?
- Which will time period in life this cosmetic process works best so that you can have a grander chance of efficacious retrieval?
- Bring up any concerns and queries openly with the healthcare provider?
Ideal Questions to Ask Cosmetic SurgeonsIt would be a brilliant idea for cosmetic surgery patients to bring a notepad and jot down answers during the initial consultation to their queries.
- What qualifications are you having?
- Are you a board certified cosmetic surgeon?
- How many similar processes have you implemented like the one I am considering?
- Which other healthcare specialists be involved in my cosmetic process?
- What type of side effects can I expect from my cosmetic surgery procedure?
- What type of an outcome can I anticipate from my cosmetic surgery?
- What possible problems are involved with my cosmetic surgery?
- Which type of assistance will I necessitate at home following my cosmetic surgery procedure?
- How long will it take for me to experience outcomes from my cosmetic surgery?
- How long after cosmetic surgery will it take for me to return to work and recommence working out?
- What type of complications from my cosmetic process is unique, predominantly to my health history?
- Will I have any scars following my cosmetic process and if so, what will they look like?
- Will my cosmetic process encompass stitches and when will they be removed?
- What would be the estimated inclusive cost of my cosmetic surgery?
Ideal Queries Patients Should Ask About Their Cosmetic Process
- What can this cosmetic surgery process do?
- What will this cosmetic process not do?
- What is the retrieval period post-surgery?
- Should I be anticipating much discomposure following cosmetic surgery?
- Will I be having any marks post cosmetic surgery?
- Are there any other cosmetic processes I should be considering at the same time?
- Will I need to undergo a physical inspection before undergoing cosmetic surgery?
- How long will the outcomes last from my cosmetic surgery?
- How much will it cost me for this complete cosmetic procedure?
Recovery Following Cosmetic SurgeryQuestions regarding retrieval are most often enquired by patients undergoing cosmetic surgery. Average time patients take from work to retrieval following cosmetic surgery processes is given below. However, bear in mind the following aspects since they impact post-surgery recovery process. For patients whose job is physically persistent, it will necessitate more time to return to work. It is better to schedule more time for retrieval than usually required. It would be a nice surprise if patients return to normal routine sooner than it was predictable. This way, they will also sidestep additional stress of worrying about getting well soon. Social downtime may be of specific concern for patients undergoing facial cosmetic surgery. This is predominantly so when the patient is bruised easily or is very worried that no one gets to know of his/her surgical intervention. Such patients might even want to plan for longer.
Suggested Time Off for Popular Cosmetic Surgery Processes
- Breast Lift Surgery – 7 Days
- Breast Augmentation Surgery – 7 Days
- Breast Reduction Surgery – 7 Days
- Liposuction – 7 Days
- Arm Lift or Brachioplasty – 7 Days
- Male Chest Reduction (Gynecomastia) – 7 Days
- Mommy Makeover – 21 to 28 Days
- Tummy Tuck Surgery – 21 to 28 Days
- Eyelid Surgery – 14 Days
- Facelift Surgery – 14 Days
- Brow Lift Surgery – 7 to 14 Days
- Body Lift Surgery – 21 to 28 Days
Preparing for Recovery Following Cosmetic SurgeryHelping cosmetic surgery patients manage a speedy retrieval is a primary undertaking of the healthcare team. Surgical experience is a partnership between the patient and the medical crew and there are things which patients can do before surgery so as to warrant most advantageous results. Furthermore, attitude and persona of the patient plays a significant role in retrieval.
Risks & Complications of Cosmetic SurgeryLike it is with all forms of surgical interventions, cosmetic surgery also carries risks. Patients with a history of obesity, lung disease, diabetes or cardiovascular disease carry the greater risk of developing difficulties like blood clots in legs or lungs, heart attack, stroke or pneumonia. Smoking is also found to be increasing hazards while meddling with healing. Meetings with cosmetic surgeons generally include discussion of such hazards and other aspects related to the patient’s medical history. Conceivable complications with any kind of surgical processes include the following.
- Complications linking to anesthesia include blood clots, pneumonia and seldom death.
- Infection at the site of incision might at times exacerbate scarring and in cases even necessitate supplementary surgery.
- Fluid might accumulate beneath the skin.
- Mild bleeding which might at times necessitate added surgery or substantial bleeding necessitating a blood transfusion.
- Skin breakdown or evident scarring which usually occurs when healing skin splits from healthy skin. This must also be instantaneously removed via surgical means.
- Tingling and numbness from nerve mutilation and which might often be perpetual.
Expectations from Cosmetic SurgerySome common anticipation from cosmetic surgery procedures are revealed below.
- Cosmetic care is targeted to distinct requirements of every patient.
- A genuine expectation is a key to success of cosmetic surgery, while the objective is an improvement and not excellence.
- Every person is unbalanced.
- Every patient will have a diverse outcome from his cosmetic procedure.
- Patients are required to take at least two visits to the cosmetic surgeon or to the healthcare team before undergoing surgery.
- It is important that patients are in good physical and mental health for undergoing cosmetic surgery.
- Avoiding secondhand smoke and refraining from all nicotine products for at least 6 weeks before and after cosmetic surgery is essential to get successful results.
- Surgical marks occasioning from cosmetic surgery are perpetual.
- Inflammation and bruising following cosmetic surgery are provisional.
- Some cosmetic surgeries necessitate placement of drains at the end of the surgery.
- Time for retrieval differs from one individual to another and from process to process, but a least time of 6 to 12 weeks is characteristic for numerous cosmetic techniques.
- Insurance seldom covers cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Cosmetic surgery patients quite often necessitate follow-up techniques so as to attain targeted objectives.
- Waiting period between two cosmetic surgery techniques is typically at least 4 months.
Medical Tourism in IndiaOver the past some decades, medical tourism in India has established itself as a principal healthcare destination for universal patients seeking reasonable alternatives to the increasing cost of healthcare within the nations of the western hemisphere. Quite a lot of globally reliable doctors and surgeons who are now practicing in India have primarily expended decades training in medically progressive nations like UK, Germany, Canada and United States before returning to India. They are consequently well-experienced and keep themselves well-informed of the cutting-edge technologies and emerging drifts. Healthcare infrastructure too within the nation is on a strong foothold with copious global healthcare titans like Wockhardt, Fortis, Max Healthcare and Columbia Asia has opened several branches sensing the prospect. The whole healthcare industry comprising of a large pool of specialist surgeons & nationally & internationally accredited multi specialty hospitals are very well reinforced by highly capable English speaking nurses and professional staff who are pretty capable of helping global patients recover within a comfy and familiar milieu post treatment.
Why Viezec for Cosmetic SurgeryViezec is just not another healthcare tourism platform which is exclusively interested in drawing global patients of cosmetic surgery for low-cost treatment procedures in India. The whole methodology of Viezec towards patients is fixated not purely on providing reasonable healthcare solutions but is also envisioned to give them the highest quality of treatment as well. Viezec is diligently allied with top professional surgeons in the nation including plastic surgeons and is having tie-ups with the finest nationally and internationally accredited specialty and multi specialty hospital facilities in order to offer a catholic spectrum of medical treatments including cosmetic surgery without any waiting period. Furthermore, services offered by Viezec are unified and considerately covers every comprehensive requirement of an international patient fight from the moment he/she lands in here for a medical process to the day he goes back home after a fruitful result. Plastic & Cosmetic in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment in Delhi, Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Hospitals in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Hospitals in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Hospitals in Delhi, cost of Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment in India, Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment price in India, cost of Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment in Delhi, Plastic & Cosmetic Treatment price in Delhi
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Anti Aging
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Cardiology Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India