Breast Reduction Surgery, Cost & Recovery in India
Breast reduction surgery, cost and recovery in India are reasonable so people from all over the world Approach India healthcare service providers. Excess everything is very bad. If you either have big breasts or small breasts, you would appear dull and boring. Breast reduction surgery in India has been designed for women with big breasts. Also known as big breast surgery and reduction mammoplasty, the reduction procedure in India is performed to reduce the breast volume or breast size. Apart from reducing the size, volume and weight of the breasts, the procedure is perfect to lift the breasts and thus ensure their size proportionate to the rest of the body. India healthcare sector has improved a lot and use a number of latest techniques in order to make the procedure successful.
Reasons for undergoing breast reduction surgery in Delhi, India:
- Breast hypertrophy or macro-mastia
- Big breasts frame leading to poor posture
- Heavy breasts lead to back neck and shoulder pain
- Skin infections and irritation under the breast fold
- Heavy breasts makes the nipples and areolas point downwards
- Different sized breasts
- Big size breasts mar confidence
b is also known as reduction mammaplasty, in case of breast reduction surgery the extra fat, skin and tissue which is present in the breast is removed. A successful surgery ensures that achieving a proportionate breast size is possible with the body. Breast reduction surgery hospital provides best breast reduction surgery in Delhi with the latest technology and tools with the best and highly qualified world-class doctors.
India has become the sought after place for having breast reduction plastic surgery. Apart from the reasonable cost, the plastic and cosmetic surgeons are of world class. The hospitals and clinics have also added best resources in order to make each case successful. Viezec will help you search the best cosmetic and plastic surgeons in India. Apart from surgeons, we will also help you get the best clinic and hospitals.
What to expect?
Before the Surgery
Before breast reduction surgery in India, the doctor first examines and evaluates in-detail the medical history of the patient, and also discusses with the patient the breast size expectation and also helps explain all the benefits and some of the risks involved. Furthermore, the patient will also be told to undergo a list or series of lab tests, a baseline mammogram will be administered, avoid taking aspirin, you must quit smoking as well as administer take any anti-inflammatory drugs.
During the Surgery
During a breast reduction surgery in India, the breast is first cut open, then the second step is to get rid of excess fat and tissues, once the removal part is done, and the skin is stitched or done back together. However, in some of the cases, in case the excess tissue is only fatty tissue then incisions on the breast is not called for, in such a case the liposuction procedure may also work. The four important steps that are involved in a breast reduction surgery in Delhi include:
- Removal and Repositioning of Tissue
After the Surgery
Patients would experience some pain for some days post the surgery. However, the doctor and surgeon will devise a fixed pain relief medication. The pain as well as the swelling would subside in some days yet the discomfort might or might not be affected with passing time.
The breast reduction surgery in India is usually covered using a bandage or some medicated gauze dressing with proper recovery of the wound the wound must be kept safe to avoid infection.
The doctor or surgeons must advises how to avoid indulging in any kind of exercise or strenuous physical activities to avoid pressure on the breasts. Because of the breasts you need to be protected.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India