Complete and more prominent cheeks are an outright sign of youthfulness and beauty. Cheek implant surgery can bring back youthfulness, add volume and create a personality invigorating effect.
Cheek Augmentation SurgeryIf your cheeks have become enfeebled as a consequence of age or if you never had the fullness, Cheek Augmentation surgery can certainly add balance to your face. Cheek implants are placed to focus on the cheekbones. Cheek Augmentation surgery, also acknowledged as Cheek Implant, has three categories of shapes:
- Malar – offers projection
- Submalar – offers fuller cheeks
- Combined – offers projection and fullness.
Cheek Augmentation BenefitsCheek Augmentation surgery is a perpetual way to get full cheeks that you have always sought after. It improves the whole look of your face by harmonizing your facial features. It can be implemented to correct innate defects and traumas. This is an easy process to carry out and can be done in consort with other facial surgeries, if necessary. Cheek Augmentation surgery presents many implant selections to attain the appearance one craves for.
Cheek Augmentation ExpectationsCheek implant surgery is to reinstate volume to your mid-face and reconstruct youthful contours. Cheek augmentation can be implemented alone or in consort with nose job (Rhinoplasty), Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty), Ear surgery (Otoplasty) or Chin augmentation (Chin implants).
Cheek Augmentation Cost and Procedure TimeViezec is here to assist you with the best quality low-cost medical processes. The medical facilities at Viezec cost about 70-80 percent lesser than USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be enrolled in the top hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in India for about a week for maximum of the cases. This is conceivable because wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Virtually all our doctors are board certified doctors and trained in the West. The estimated expenditure, all inclusive cost of Cosmetic Cheek Augmentation Surgery or Cheek Implants surgery will be USD $2232 and this might differ contingent on the implant, surgeon, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards guaranteeing reasonable medical facilities to its patients.
Cheek Augmentation Surgery through ViezecAny type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of info. At Viezec, we have the benefit of gigantic experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat every patient professionally. Viezec cares about your requirements and guarantees to offer you the superlative price for the medical facilities. The operations are done by skilled and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers countless treatments and techniques under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and surgeons will be continually coordinating with the patient and relatives throughout their consultation, patient inspection, diagnosis, examination, operation, instant post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. We have a sturdy follow-up process and the patients are contacted in their home nation for after care. All our patients owing to their trust in us have referred their friends and relatives to Viezec for numerous medical prerequisites. This, itself, is a testament to the fact that they had the finest patient experience. Viezec delivers support with free web patient consultations, medical second opinion, hospital and doctor options, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight clinician, medical specialist, ICU equipment, emergency medical migration, hotels, visa, family lodging, air tourism, local transport, etc. We also help you reconnoiter the nation after your treatment if you desire to do so. For more details and free consultation, you can fill out the inquiry form on our website. All your medical inquiries will be responded to instantaneously.
Cheek Augmentation Pre-Procedure Requirement
- You won’t be permitted to eat, drink or smoke after midnight, if you will have to be put on general anesthesia or sedation.
- Comprehensively shampoo your hair and wash up your face to get rid of all the make-up.
- Take medications as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Do the essential pre-surgical tests: Patients undergoing general anesthesia must have a preoperative medical assessment and laboratory tests to assess their general medical condition.
Cheek Augmentation Surgery ProcedureThe Cheek Augmentation process is usually implemented on an outpatient basis and is finished within an hour. The patient is put under general anesthesia and an incision is made either inside the mouth or via the lower eyelid so as to avoid perceptible scars. A pocket is made in the cheek bone and a silicone implant is placed in the pocket straight over the cheekbone. Melting stitches are used inside the mouth. The outcome is long-lasting.
Cheek Augmentation Post Procedure AdviceFollowing the Cheek Augmentation operation, the patient is requested to wear a facial compression garment. This diminishes inflammation that you might experience after the operation. It warrants that the implant is in the right position and is not moving around in the soft tissue. Some trivial discomposure can be assuaged with painkillers. You can generally go back to work within a couple of days. But it is suggested to desist from vigorous activities for a number of weeks until you are totally healed.
Cheek Augmentation FAQ’s
- How long does it take for Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- What should I anticipate after the Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- What happens during the Cheek Augmentation recovery time?
- How long does it take to recuperate from Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- What are the advantages of Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- Who can profit from Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- Where is the Cheek Implant placed?
- What type of implant is used in the Cheek Augmentation surgery?
- What should I ask my doctor during my preliminary meeting?
- When should I call my surgeon?
- Fever beyond 101° F after the operation
- Increasing pain or inflammation
- Redness or soreness
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant in India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery
- ENT Treatment in India
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Anti Aging
- Endocrinology and Diabetes Treatment in India
- Neurology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Stem Cell Therapy