Get a strongly demarcated jaw line or gorgeously defined cheeks. Chin augmentation is for males and females who yearn for a better-looking chin that augments your facial features.
Chin Augmentation SurgeryA snowballing number of individuals are becoming cognizant about the way their face appears. They prefer using operations to augment their facial features. If you are eyeing to highlight your chin, then Chin Augmentation surgery, medically called as Mentoplasty and Genioplasty, is what you should opt for. This process is to modify the chin either by enhancing it with an implant or decreasing the chin bone.
Chin Augmentation BenefitsA Chin Augmentation surgery aids you to have a chin that projects as forward as the lip crafting a more eye-catching combination of features. The Chin Augmentation process rectifies a weak chin, gives the face a lengthier look and a pretty appearance. Chin augmentation, medically labeled as Mentoplasty, is a surgery to augment the chin either with an implant or reduction on the bone. Chin augmentation can be done in conjunction with a nose job (Rhinoplasty) just so proportional facial features can be attained since the chin size enlarges or reduces the supposed nose size.
Chin Augmentation Cost and Procedure TimeViezec is here to assist you with the best quality low-cost medical processes. The medical facilities at Viezec cost about 70-80 percent lesser than USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be enrolled in the top hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in India for about a week for maximum of the cases. This is conceivable because wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Virtually all our doctors are board certified doctors and trained in the West. The estimated expenditure, all inclusive cost of Cosmetic Chin Augmentation Surgery will be USD $1615 and this might differ subjected to the implant, surgeon, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards guaranteeing reasonable medical facilities to its patients.
Chin Augmentation Surgery through ViezecAny type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of info. At Viezec, we have the benefit of gigantic experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat every patient professionally. Viezec cares about your requirements and guarantees to offer you the superlative price for the medical facilities. The operations are done by skilled and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers countless treatments and techniques under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and surgeons will be continually coordinating with the patient and relatives throughout their consultation, patient inspection, diagnosis, examination, operation, instant post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. We have a sturdy follow-up process and the patients are contacted in their home nation for after care. All our patients owing to their trust in us have referred their friends and relatives to Viezec for numerous medical prerequisites. This, itself, is a testament to the fact that they had the finest patient experience. Viezec delivers support with free web patient consultations, medical second opinion, hospital and doctor options, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight clinician, medical specialist, ICU equipment, emergency medical migration, hotels, visa, family lodging, air tourism, local transport, etc. We also help you reconnoiter the nation after your treatment if you desire to do so. For more details and free consultation, you can fill out the inquiry form on our website. All your medical inquiries will be responded to instantaneously.
Chin Augmentation Pre-Procedure Requirement
- Getting a lab test or a medical assessment done.
- Taking medicines or fine-tuning your current medicines.
- Quitting smoking well before the operation.
- Avoiding taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory pills.
- Following special directions given by your surgeon.
Chin Augmentation Surgery ProcedureMedications and anesthesia are administered for the patient’s comfort during the operation. For a Chin Augmentation surgery, the incision is made inside the mouth alongside the fold that joins the lower lip and gums. A substitute incision option is just underneath the chin. The implants are typically placed through the mouth, back along the jaw line, at the pleat where the inside of your cheek and gums meet. The exact place to be amplified in the cheek decides where an implant should be inserted. Cheek implants are placed via incisions in the mouth. Your incisions will be bolted with absorbable sews that will be removed within a week or two after the operation. The result of Chin Augmentation surgery is obvious just about instantaneously.
Chin Augmentation Post Procedure AdviceYou have to be prepared with what to anticipate after the Chin Augmentation surgery. You should have asked your surgeon all the questions you have about your individual retrieval period. The concluding result of your Chin Augmentation surgery will be long-lasting; but the preliminary healing stage might include inflammation, discoloration, numbness or discomposure. Facial movements could be provisionally limited.
Chin Augmentation FAQ’s
- What is Chin Augmentation surgery (Mentoplasty or Genioplasty)?
- What is a Chin Implant made of?
- Who is a good contender for a Chin Augmentation surgery?
- What does the consultation for a Chin Augmentation surgery entail?
- What kind of anesthesia will be used for the Chin Augmentation surgery?
- How is the Chin Augmentation surgery performed?
- How long does the Chin Augmentation surgery take?
- Will I have scars after the Chin Augmentation surgery?
- Will I be in pain?
- What is the retrieval like after the Chin Augmentation surgery?
- How soon will I be able to go back to work?
- How soon will I be able to exercise?
- When will the stitches be taken out after the Chin Augmentation surgery?
- When should I call my surgeon?
- Fever above 101° F after the operation
- Increasing pain or swelling
- Soreness or tenderness
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India