Liposuction can give supplementary confidence with a new and better-looking attractive body. You can also get six pack stomach with high definition Liposuction or Liposculpting.
In today’s world, one has several options to lose weight and look better in addition to the natural way of working out and following a diet program. And one of them is Liposuction surgery. It is a surgical method that makes the body contour better by removing superfluous fats deposited between the skin and muscle. Liposuction surgery in India is one of the most prevalent plastic surgeries and has a reliable safety record.
The main idea of Liposuction surgery is to streamline one body area or more, and not just decrease body weight. We should not complicate Liposuction as a treatment for obesity. It does not help dispose of cellulite or stretch marks. Usually, liposuction surgery is for problematic areas of the body that do not react well to diet programs and exercises. The often treated regions are face, neck, stomach, back, bums, legs and upper arms. Generally, the problematic areas are the outer thighs and hips for females and waist and back for males. Certain medical disorders like benevolent fatty tumors (Lipomas), anomalous expansion of the male breasts, extreme sweating in the armpit area and complications with the metabolism of fat in the body are treated by Liposuction. Liposuction surgery in Delhi, India is offered by the most talented and trained doctors and surgeons who hold knowledge and prior experience in the treatment.
If you are eyeing for a treatment for obesity or methods via which you can shed your fats, liposuction is not the choice of treatment. Liposuction should not be a straightforward choice in case you just want to tauten up your thigh muscles; thigh lift is the process you should contemplate in this case. Likewise, you can decide on body area specific processes such as Tummy tuck for the stomach, Arm lift for arms and so on. Liposuction surgery hospital in India is handled by trained professionals under the guidance of learned surgeons and doctors.
Liposuction Cost and Procedure Time
Viezec is here to assist you with the best quality low-cost medical processes. The medical facilities at Viezec cost about 70-80 percent lesser than USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be enrolled in the top hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in India for about a week for maximum of the cases. This is conceivable because wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Virtually all our doctors are board-certified doctors and trained in the West. The estimated expenditure, all-inclusive cost of Cosmetic Liposuction Surgery will be USD $940 and this might differ contingent on the implant, surgeon, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards guaranteeing reasonable medical facilities to its patients.
Liposuction Surgery through Viezec
Any type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of info. At Viezec, we have the benefit of gigantic experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat every patient professionally. Viezec cares about your requirements and guarantees to offer you the superlative price for the medical facilities. The operations are done by skilled and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers countless treatments and techniques under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and surgeons will be continually coordinating with the patient and relatives throughout their consultation, patient inspection, diagnosis, examination, operation, instant post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. We have a sturdy follow-up process and the patients are contacted in their home nation for aftercare. All our patients owing to their trust in us have referred their friends and relatives to Viezec for numerous medical prerequisites. This, itself, is a testament to the fact that they had the finest patient experience. Liposuction surgery in Delhi, India is offered at economical rates and under the guidance of expert professional.
Viezec delivers support with free web patient consultations, medical second opinion, hospital and doctor options, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight clinician, medical specialist, ICU equipment, emergency medical migration, hotels, visa, family lodging, air tourism, local transport, etc. We also help you reconnoiter the nation after your treatment if you desire to do so. For more details and the free consultation, you can fill out the inquiry form on our website. All your medical inquiries will be responded to instantaneously.
Liposuction Pre-Procedure Requirement
- Get lab testing or a medical assessment.
- Take new medicines or adjust your current medications.
- Quit smoking well beforehand.
- Avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications and herbal supplements.
- Follow the post-operative care and follow-up advice.
- Talk over your pre-existing health conditions or risk factors.
- Discuss your choices and your doctor will be recommending a course of treatment.
Liposuction Surgery Procedure
In Liposuction surgery, a trivial stainless steel tube identified as the cannula is used. Normally, the Liposuction Cannula is attached to a powerful suction pump that is put into the fat through small incisions in the skin and the fat is slurped out by suction as the Cannula makes miniscule channels through the fat. If you are undergoing anesthesia, you will be given a light sedative inoculation which will make you feel relaxed and might even make you sleep. Liposuction operation is just a few-hour long surgery contingent upon the number of body portions you desire to get treated. While the patient is healing after Liposuction, the trivial channels gradually contract and disappear leading to an eye-catching body silhouette. Liposuction is a particularly personal decision. Being alert of these options that are available today is an endowing asset.
Liposuction Post Procedure Advice
In your post-operative appointment, your doctor will assess your progress and answer your qualms if you have so as to better the result of your process. Make certain that you prepare well for these appointments and ask in-depth inquiries on doubts you have. Don’t recoil from discoursing any doubts or apprehensions that you have. Remember that your healing procedure will continue for numerous months until you can assess the results. You might face some problems within some weeks or a couple of months of the Liposuction surgery.
- Can Liposuction surgery be replaced to lose weight?
Liposuction surgery is for shaping the body and getting rid of additional fats and problematic zones. The truth is Liposuction is very advantageous as preliminary weight loss method since the body is apparently trained for fat breakdown.
- Do I have to lose as much weight as possible before the Liposuction operation?
You are recommended to wait until the process gets over to lose weight. A pre-surgery weight loss may just make the process a tad difficult.
- When can I partake in sports again?
You will be able to do light physical activities after two days of the process. You can participate in rigorous athletic activities after 1-4 weeks.
- What should I do after the Liposuction surgery?
The hospital bandage that you receive should be kept on overnight. You can remove it the following day. Generally, there will be redness, bruises and puffiness. It is recommended that you desist from saunas, steam baths, swimming and sweat-generating doings until the puncture zones have healed.
- How much less will I weigh after a Liposuction operation?
It isn’t possible to translate the amount of fat Liposuctioned into kilos.
- Can you go through liposuction at an advanced age?
Liposuction can be opted at any age.
- Is Liposuction surgery painful?
It cannot be assured that there will be no experience of pain for any process implemented under local anesthesia, but the fat pads are filled with a liquid that comprises of an analgesic. You do have a substitute option of being put to sleep by anesthesiologists.
- How many treatments are essential?
The nature and number of the problematic zones defines the number of treatments required. Averagely, two treatments at least two weeks away from each other are necessary.
- Who is a good contender Liposuction surgery?
Some of the most content patients have been obese individuals. A good contender for Liposuction surgery usually has one or more localized masses of fat.
- Is Liposuction surgery a practical treatment for obesity?
You cannot call Liposuction surgery a good treatment of obesity. Liposuction should not be considered an effective last resort for those who are trying to slim down certainly. Unless there is a radical reduction in calorie consumption, obese patients typically get back the weight that is taken off by liposuction.
- What is a fruitful Liposuction surgery?
The victory of liposuction surgery depends on the gratification of the patient. The doctor’s strategy is to be able to bring the finest outcome. Elimination of excess fat is usually one of the most common reasons for anguish as it can bring about an uncharacteristic or unusual appearance.
- Does Liposuction surgery yield perpetual outcomes?
The new body shape after Liposuction operation is nearly always permanent. In case a patient ends up adding some weight after the process, then the body will anyhow become a larger version of the newly-achieved body though fat cells that are taken out will not grow back.
- What alternatives are there to Liposuction surgery?
To start with weight loss without using Liposuction surgery can bring visually attractive outcomes. You can lose weight by diet controlling or by following workout regimens.
- When should I call my doctor?
Call and notify your doctor if you have the following symptoms:
- Fever above 101° F after the operation
- Increasing pain or puffiness
- Tenderness or soreness
There are various types of Liposuction, but not every doctor will be an expert in every technique. Liposuction surgery Hospital in India ensures the best treatment and expert is provided for your treatment. The diverse types are enumerated below:
- Tumescent Liposuction: The most commonly used Liposuction surgery is Tumescent Liposuction. The tumescent liquid has antibacterial characteristics which is the key reason for lesser infections with tumescent than other processes.
- Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction (UAL): High energy ultrasonic energy is used in this method to liquefy the fat before it is absorbed out.
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL): PAL applies a rapid linear reciprocating i.e. going back and forth like a doctor moving it – suction cannula. Tumescent fluid is also used for PAL.
- Twin Cannula Assisted Liposuction (TCAL): This procedure employs a cannula that houses another cannula. Essentially, it is another version of PAL. The device helps in less impairment and reduces the amount of work required by the doctor to shift through the fat. Liposuction surgery in India is handled by the best surgeon that are trained to cater the specific needs and treatment requirement of patient.
- Laser Liposuction (SmartLipo): Laser Liposuction surgery is also acknowledged as SmartLipo. It uses a cannula that has a laser to dissolve fat. Laser-assisted liposuction also uses tumescent fluid.
- VASER LipoSelection (or Wide Awake Liposuction): VASER LipoSelection is acknowledged as the fourth generation UAL method. VASER also employs ultrasonic energy. However, this technique gradually gently softens the fat. VASER can only be implemented under local anesthesia, henceforth it is also called as “Wide Awake Lipo”.
- Body-Jet Liposuction: A Water Jet assisted liposuction method is called the Body-Jet Liposuction. It uses measured pressure torrent of tumescent fluid to flippantly degenerate fat cells. Liposuction surgery in Delhi is done by the best doctor and surgeons.
Tickle Liposuction (Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture – N.I.L or Custom Acoustical Liposuction): Tickle Liposuction uses a cannula which uses an original nutational motion that has vibrations, infrasound and a revolving movement that release the fat cells from its adjacent connective tissue.