Nipple Reduction Surgery
Both males and females who have long or big nipples find it as a source of severe embarrassment. It utterly affects the way they feel whether naked or fully-clothed. A nipple correction surgery, also identified as Nipple Reduction, securely addresses this problem and lifts up their confidence. One of the major causes that can change the contour and dimensions of nipples is breast feeding. The nipple correction surgery is more common in females. In case of upturned nipples, that cause functional complications for females and automatically result in emotional concerns, Nipple Reduction surgery hospital offers best treatment, it is a worthy choice.
Nipple Correction Benefits
There can be an immense difference in breast aesthetics just by carrying out Nipple correction surgery. Nipple Reduction can reawaken your self-confidence in the way your breasts look, which can have an optimistic impact. The Nipple reduction surgery Delhi makes the appearance better while guarding sensitivity of the nipples. Many females who have functional or aesthetic apprehensions with their nipples get assistance via surgery.
Nipple Correction Cost and Procedure Time
Viezec is here to assist you with the best quality low-cost medical processes. The medical facilities presented by Viezec would cost you about 70-80 percent lesser than that of medical facilities in USA, UK and other nations. Visiting patients will be enrolled in the top hospitals in India for the processes. You would be required to be in India for about a week for maximum of the cases. This is conceivable because wherever suitable the surgeries are done by minimally invasive method. Virtually all our doctors are board certified doctors and trained in the West. The estimated expenditure, all inclusive cost of Cosmetic Nipple correction surgery will be USD $950 and this might differ depending on the implant, doctor, facility and city of the process. Viezec works towards guaranteeing reasonable medical amenities to its patients.
Nipple reduction Surgery in Delhi through Viezec
Any type of surgery requires serious planning and gathering of info. At Viezec, we have the benefit of gigantic experience in dealing with patients, comprehend the significance of every surgery and treat every patient professionally. Viezec cares about your requirements and guarantees to offer you the superlative price for the medical facilities. The operations are done by skilled and top surgeons in India. Viezec offers countless treatments and techniques under one umbrella. Our case executive, nurse case manager and surgeons will be continually coordinating with the patient and relatives throughout their consultation, patient inspection, diagnosis, examination, operation, instant post-operative period and recovery while your stay in India. We have a sturdy follow-up process and the patients are contacted in their home nation for after care. All our patients owing to their trust in us have referred their friends and relatives to Viezec for numerous medical prerequisites. This, itself, is a testament to the fact that they had the finest patient experience.
Viezec delivers great support with the help of free web patient consultations, medical second opinions, hospital and doctor options, air-ambulance, road-ambulance, in-flight clinician, medical specialist, ICU equipment, emergency medical migration, hotels, visa, family lodging, air tourism, local transport, etc. We also help you reconnoiter the nation after your treatment if you desire to do so. For more details and free consultation, you can fill out the inquiry form on our website. All your medical inquiries will be responded to instantaneously.
Nipple Correction Pre-Procedure Requirement
- It is sagacious to notify the surgeon about the allergies, medical conditions and the medicines that you might be taking.
- Avoid taking aspirin or any other blood thinning medication about two weeks prior to the surgery, this will help get rid of bleeding.
- You must quit smoking before the operation or this might react with the anesthesia and elongate the healing course.
Nipple Correction Surgery Procedure
Nipple correction surgery is implemented under local anesthesia. In this process, a trivial incision on the nipple is made and around the boundary of the areola. After the incision is made, the additional tissue from that region is eliminated. The incisions are then sewed together to shut the skin close and the breasts are then dressed.
Nipple Correction Post Procedure Advice
The patient will be permitted to go home soon after the Nipple correction surgery. Shower or bath will only be permissible after two days. You can begin work and driving within a day or two. Physical contact with breasts will only be conceivable after a month. Cease from vigorous activity for at least three weeks. It might take around one year time for the scars from the operation to fade.
Nipple correction FAQ’s
- Are there other processes that could be done accompanied by Nipple reduction surgery to augment the size and contour of my breasts?
It completely depends on the size and condition of your breasts. Either Breast Augmentation or Breast Lift or Breast Reduction could be implemented to augment the size and contour of your breasts.
- Are there alternatives to Nipple correction surgery?
There are no non-surgical substitutes.
- How long will the outcomes of Nipple correction process last for?
The outcomes of nipple reduction surgery in India is perpetual. However there is no way of knowing certainly.
- Does smoking cause any problem when undergoing the Nipple correction surgery?
Smoking can very well delay the whole healing procedure and also lead you towards breathing complications while still under general anesthesia.
- Can I undergo an operation under sedation and local anesthesia?
Yes, it is conceivable to undergo Nipple reduction surgery in India with using local anesthesia.
- When should I call my surgeon?
Call your surgeon if you have the following symptoms:
- Redness or soreness
- Fever above 101° F after the operation
- Increasing pain or inflammation
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India