The field of dentistry is majorly concerned with prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions, disorders and diseases. The oral cavities have risen in number and so has the awareness of it, hence more and more dentistry practices have emerged in the recent times to cater to the growing need and demands of the same. Though majority of dental processes work towards prevention or treatment of oral cavities and periodontal ailments, filling, extraction, scaling and root canal are the common treatments of the dental area. Dental crown treatment in India has also gained popularity.
Types of Dental Surgery Treatment
- Dental Laser Whitening
- Tooth Veneers
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping
- Smile Designing/Makeover
- Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontics Treatment
- Periodontics Root Planning
- Mouth Tumors
- Dental Crowns
- Full Denture
- Dental Implant or Fixed Teeth
- Maxillofacial Surgery
What are dental crowns?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap that is positioned over a tooth to cover the tooth, and to bring back its shape and size. It also helps provide strength and improve its appearance. Dental crown treatment in Delhi, India ensures that the crown, when placed correctly, completely sheathes the whole visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
When are dental crowns used?
A dental crown treatment in India is helpfulin the following circumstances:
- To shield a weak tooth (for example, from decay) from breaking or to hold together portions of a cracked tooth
- To renovate an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been harshly worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a big filling when there isn’t lots of teeth left
- To grasp a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshaped or ruthlessly discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic revision
- When you consult a dental crown hospital in India, you are offered the best in class treatment for your impending condition.
Are you a candidate for Dental Crown?
A candidate for Dental Crown must be willing to get treated for damaged teeth. The cracked, chipped, or decayed teeth could greatly benefit from the crowns. The candidate must hold detailed understanding of the complete denture procedure and the recovery of the same. This whole process may take two to three visits, the person must be willing to give that amount of time to the procedure and shouldn’t back out prior that. Dental Crown Hospital in Delhi, India knows how to offer the best treatment possible.
What are the types of Dental Crowns available?
Dental Crown Hospitals in India offer different kinds of dental crowns:
- Metals– These include alloy of gold, base metals and other related ones. Compared to the other crown types in this type less structure of the tooth needs to be removed and don’t hinder eating, biting, and chewing process to that much of an extent.
- Porcelain fused – In this type the color is matched to adjacent teeth. This helps keep normality and equality. The porcelain portion can be later chipped and broken off. The metal underlying can also show through the dark lines and gum lines.
- Resin-dental crowns –The less expensive and famous crown type which is used extensively is resin dental crown. However it withers away with time.
- Temporary vs permanent – crowns are available both in temporary as well as permanent arrangement. The temporary ones are prepared in the dentist’s office while the permanent ones are prepared in the laboratory under the supervision of skilled experts.
Procedure of Dental Crown
The dentist will examine the condition tooth, bone, and surrounding mouth tissues, clinically and radiographically. The examination that is offered by the dentist will show the correct and fitting treatment for the tooth. If the nerve of the tooth is infected and painful in anyway then the tooth has extensive decay and will be treated first for that and later will be provided the right tooth crown. In some cases root canal is necessary and hence the correct treatment will be provided basis that.
Why choose Viezec as Medical Consultant?
Viezec is one of the superlative medical service providers across the globe for patients who are eyeing around for low-cost dentistry treatments in India. We have the finest surgeons in the team in association with first-rate top hospitals in India. Our motto is to promise 100 percent customer gratification by rendering best quality dentistry treatments at affordable prices. Dental crown treatment in India is offered at budget friendly prices for the international as well as national patients, so they don’t face any issue and avail high-quality service. If you are looking for any kind of medical treatment then Viezec is here to provide you the best quality service at an optimum cost.