Dentistry is a branch in Oral Medicine which consists of diagnosis prevention, study, and cure of ailments, disorders, and diseases. Although it is generally associated with teeth yet it is not limited to just teeth, the other aspects of it are overall health of the mouth, teeth, and gums. Tooth contouring and reshaping in India is provided by our network of hospitals with adept skills.
Types of Dental Surgery Treatment
- Dental Laser Whitening
- Tooth Veneers
- Tooth Contouring and Reshaping
- Smile Designing/Makeover
- Root Canal Treatment
- Periodontics Treatment
- Periodontics Root Planning
- Mouth Tumors
- Dental Crowns
- Full Denture
- Endodontic Treatment
- Dental Implant or Fixed Teeth
- Maxillofacial Surgery
What is Tooth Contouring and Reshaping?
Do you have a slight flaw in your pearly white teeth that you would like to wipe away? Tooth reshaping or dental contouring is a conservative and low-cost option that helps improve the appearance of your smile. Tooth reshaping and dental contouring are cosmetic dentistry processes that deals with subtle changes in the teeth. Flaws or complications like slightly overlapping or erratically shaped teeth, minute chips in the teeth, or unduly pointed capsids, can often be fixed with a little tooth reshaping and dental contouring. Tooth reshaping is implemented using dental instruments and abrasion methods. Dental X-rays might be taken into account before reshaping and contouring starts to make sure that your teeth are healthy. Your dentist will then mark your teeth with a pen and highlight the regions that require sculpting. A sanding instrument is used to craftily eliminate inadequacies of the surface of the teeth, and sandpaper-like strips might be used to shape up the sides of the teeth. In conclusion, the teeth are smoothed and polished. Tooth contouring and Reshaping in Delhi, India is provided by skilled dentists.
Who is an ideal candidate for Tooth reshaping?
Tooth Contouring and Reshaping in India is provided of high-quality.
- People with enamel loss
- People who suffer minor teeth edges chipped.
- Minor crowding the teeth.
- Teeth sensitivity exists.
- Finishing touches post the brace removal.
Benefits of Tooth Reshaping
- Oral hygiene improves.
- Diminishes the risk of future tooth decay.
- Keeps dental diseases at bay.
- Repair biting issues.
- Reshaping of teeth as they are easy to clean.
- Easy to brush and floss.
- Patients initially screen X-ray to determine the location and size of the pulp which is enriched with nerves and blood vessels.
- In some cases teeth bonding would be the right choice.
- Patients face tooth sensitivity problems and involves extraction of a part of enamel. This makes the teeth not fit for contouring.
- The enamel is thoroughly examined and duly checked for issues.
During Tooth Contouring
- The enamel with nerves doesn’t require any anaesthetic when removing part of enamel.
- For attractive finish the tooth will be polished.
- Tooth contouring involves extraction of a small part of enamel which has hard exterior.
- A part of enamel is removed with the help of dirll. This helps sculpt the tooth better in an appealing manner.
- The imperfections that affect teeth can be removed with the help of sandpaper.
- The glistening shine that is provided after the procedure is worth the cost.
After Tooth Contouring
- The teeth is reshaped and this reshaping calls for proper pose treatment care, which helps maintain an improved appearance.
- The re contouring that teeth is given requires you to brush your teeth twice a day. This keeps them white and stain less after the treatment.
- Avoid some beverages, like coffee, tea, or red wine, as these can stain the teeth. They may cause a layer of stale color grow on the teeth and hinder the glistening shine.
- The re contoured teeth are at high risk of staining and chipping. Chewing gums, eating hard foods, opening various hard objects with teeth, must be avoided at all costs.
Viezec is a premium medical service provider that spans across the globe and offers high quality medical service to patients in India. Our team has finest surgeons that are well versed with high rated service. We strive to provide nothing less than the best with our affordable medical treatment services. When you consult us, we consult our network of hospitals and find the best one for your particular need.