Adenoidectomy Surgery in India
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) or Otolaryngology encompasses the diagnosis and treatment of the ailments of the head and neck. These delicate organs in the skull necessitate enormous care during the course of the treatment. Treatment ranges from major reconstructive surgery to rectify deformity or injury to cosmetic surgery to improve and augment the contours of the nose or ears. The ear surgery, though, typically comprises of rectification of hearing loss or impairment. Common throat surgeries encompass removal of tonsils or adenoids, while the nose surgery generally includes treatment of illnesses related to sinus.
Types of ENT Surgery Treatment
- Maxillary Antral – Sinus Washout
What is Adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy is the surgical exclusion of the adenoid for reasons which include damaged breathing via the nose, chronic infections, or recurring earaches. The surgery is less commonly implemented in adults in whom the adenoid is much smaller and less active than it is in kids. It is most often done on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. Post-operative pain is usually minimal and can be reduced by icy or cold foods. Viezec is one of the superlative medical service providers across the globe for patients who are eyeing for low cost ENT surgery treatment in India. We have the finest cosmetic surgeons on board in association with world-class top hospitals in India. Our aim is to guarantee 100 percent customer gratification by rendering top-quality surgery facilities at reasonable costs.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India