Bronchoscopy Surgery in India
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) or Otolaryngology embraces the diagnosis and treatment of the ailments of the head and neck. These fragile organs in the skull call for colossal care during the course of the treatment. Treatment ranges from major reconstructive surgery to repair any deformity or injury to cosmetic surgery to improve and amplify the contours of the nose or ears. The ear surgery, though, normally comprises of rectification of hearing loss or damage. Common throat surgeries involve removal of tonsils or adenoids, while the nose surgery normally includes treatment of illnesses related to sinus.
Types of ENT Surgery Treatment
- Maxillary Antral – Sinus Washout
What is Bronchoscopy?
Bronchoscopy is an endoscopic method of envisaging the inside of the airways for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. An instrument (bronchoscope) is inserted into the airways, typically via the nose or mouth, or sometimes via a tracheostomy. This permits the doctor to scrutinize the patient’s airways for abnormalities such as foreign bodies, bleeding, tumors or any swelling. Specimens might be taken from inside the lungs. The construction of bronchoscopes ranges from stiff metal tubes with attached lighting devices to bendable optical fiber instruments with real-time video equipment. Viezec is one of the outstanding medical service providers across the globe for patients who are eyeing for low-cost ENT surgery treatment in India. We have the supreme cosmetic surgeons on board in association with first-rate top hospitals in India. Our objective is to guarantee 100 percent customer gratification by rendering top-quality surgery facilities at affordable costs.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India