Ethmoidectomy Surgery in India
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) or Otolaryngology embraces the diagnosis and treatment of the ailments of the head and neck. These fragile organs in the skull call for colossal care during the course of the treatment. Treatment ranges from major reconstructive surgery to repair any deformity or injury to cosmetic surgery to improve and amplify the contours of the nose or ears. The ear surgery, though, normally comprises of rectification of hearing loss or damage. Common throat surgeries involve removal of tonsils or adenoids, while the nose surgery normally includes treatment of illnesses related to sinus.
Types of ENT Surgery Treatment
- Maxillary Antral – Sinus Washout
What is Ethmoidectomy?
Ethmoidectomy is the medical name for a process that encompasses confiscating the partitions between the ethmoid sinuses so as to create larger sinus cavities. This process treats sinus infections and sinus obstructions that have been the reason of chronic sinus problems. The process might also encompass the elimination of nasal polyps present in the ethmoids. Viezec is one of the superlative medical service providers across the globe for patients who are eyeing for low cost ENT surgery treatment in India. We have the finest cosmetic surgeons on board in association with world-class top hospitals in India. Our aim is to guarantee 100 percent customer gratification by rendering top-quality surgery facilities at reasonable costs.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India