Mastoidectomy Surgery in India
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) or Otolaryngology embraces the diagnosis and treatment of the ailments of the head and neck. These fragile organs in the skull call for colossal care during the course of the treatment. Treatment ranges from major reconstructive surgery to repair any deformity or injury to cosmetic surgery to improve and amplify the contours of the nose or ears. The ear surgery, though, normally comprises of rectification of hearing loss or damage. Common throat surgeries involve removal of tonsils or adenoids, while the nose surgery normally includes treatment of illnesses related to sinus.
Types of ENT Surgery Treatment
- Maxillary Antral – Sinus Washout
What is Mastoidectomy?
A mastoidectomy is a process executed to remove the mastoid air cells. This can be done as part of treatment for mastoiditis, chronic suppurative otitis media or cholesteatoma. Furthermore, it is at times implemented as part of other techniques (cochlear implant) or for access to the middle ear. Viezec is one of the superlative medical service providers across the world for patients who are eyeing for low-cost ENT surgery treatment in India. We have the premium cosmetic surgeons on board in link with world-class top hospitals in India. Our purpose is to guarantee 100 percent customer gratification by rendering top-quality surgery facilities at reasonable prices.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India