Septoplasty Surgery in India
Ear, nose and throat (ENT) or Otolaryngology embraces the diagnosis and treatment of the ailments of the head and neck. These fragile organs in the skull call for colossal care during the course of the treatment. Treatment ranges from major reconstructive surgery to repair any deformity or injury to cosmetic surgery to improve and amplify the contours of the nose or ears. The ear surgery, though, normally comprises of rectification of hearing loss or damage. Common throat surgeries involve removal of tonsils or adenoids, while the nose surgery normally includes treatment of illnesses related to sinus.
Types of ENT Surgery Treatment
- Maxillary Antral – Sinus Washout
What is Septoplasty?
Septoplasty or alternatively submucous septal resection and septal reconstruction, is a corrective surgical process implemented to straighten out the nasal septum, the divider between the two nasal cavities. Preferably, the septum should run down the center of the nose. When it diverges into one of the cavities, it narrows that cavity and encumbers airflow. Diverged nasal septum or “crooked” internal nose can happen at childbirth or because of an injury or other trauma. If the wall that functions as a partition of both sides of the nose is sloped towards one side at a degree greater than 50%, it may cause trouble in breathing. Viezec is one of the superlative medical service providers across the world for patients who are eyeing for low-cost ENT surgery treatment in India. We have the premium cosmetic surgeons on board in link with world-class top hospitals in India. Our purpose is to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction by rendering top-quality surgery facilities at reasonable prices.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India