General Surgery is the subdivision of medical science that sees to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the ailments and illnesses of the digestive system. It also takes account of the gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary system, pancreas and the numerous glands in the endocrine system; issues associated with hernia and abdominal walls are also encompassed in the general surgery treatment category.
Types of General Surgery Treatment
- Breast Lump
- Hernia Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Surgical Ablation
- Anal Fistula
- Varicose Vein
- Lymph Node – Excision
What is Carpal Tunnel Release surgery?Carpal tunnel release is surgery to treat carpal tunnel syndrome successfully. Carpal tunnel syndrome is pain and feebleness in the hand that is triggered by pressure on the median nerve in the wrist.There are two chief categories of carpal tunnel release surgery: open and endoscopic. In both circumstances, your doctor cuts the ligament around the carpal tunnel to take heaviness off the median nerve and assuage your symptoms. After the operation, the ligament comes back together, but with more scope for the median nerve to move across.
- Open surgery encompasses a bigger cut, or incision i.e. up to 2 inches from your wrist to your palm.
- In endoscopic surgery, your doctor makes one opening in your wrist. He might also make one in your arm. These cuts are smaller, around a half-inch each. He then places a minuscule camera in one of the openings to guide him as he cuts the ligament.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India