Gynecology is an important branch of medicine which predominantly deals with the diagnosis and treatment of ailments pertaining to the female reproductive system and associated organs like the uterus, vagina, fallopian tubes and ovaries. Gynecology deals with numerous diverse conditions which encompass conditions like cancer and pre-cancerous complications of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, amenorrhoea (nonappearance of menstrual periods), dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods), infertility, menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods), fibroids, stress urinary incontinence (SUI) and infections of the female genital area.
A Polyp is a non-malignant enlargement that is present in the endometrium. It has some typical symptoms which includes irregular menstrual cycles, heavy bleeding or infertility. Polyp removal Treatment in India can befall in several locations in the gastrointestinal tract but are most common in the colon. They differ in size from less than a quarter of an inch to numerous inches in diameter. At large, a polyp removal treatment in Delhi caters the necessary treatment and tool along with electric instruments called the resectoscope. Most polyps are found during the colonoscopy and can be completely taken away and eradicated during the procedure. Numerous removal techniques are available most of which encompass confiscating the polyps with a wire loop biopsy forceps and/or burning the polyp base with an electric current. This is called polyp resection.
Viezec is one of the finest medical tourism service provider which caters and extends service all over the globe for the patients who are looking for low-cost gynecology surgery treatment in India. The ployp removal treatment in India by our associations with the top medical hospitals and institutions make us patients most trusted medical tourism partner. We have the most qualified surgeons on board in association with high-quality and first-rated top hospitals in India. Our motto is to guarantee 100 percent customer contentment by rendering top-quality surgery options at reasonable costs.
Methods of Polyp Treatment
Smaller polyps may wither away without the need of any treatment. The doctor will examine and keep you under observation to understand your health condition better. If you have particular symptoms you might wish to remove the polyps that is ruining your health. The doctor will perform an ultrasound of the pelvic if you experience irregular bleeding or other related symptoms. Sometimes the ultrasound fails to make the right and accurate diagnosis of existence of a uterine polyp. In such cases, the doctor will advise you to use a miniature camera or a scope that can easily look up inside the uterus. This procedure is called a hysteroscopy. Polyps removal treatment in India helps diagnose the polyps issue that persists.
The polyp removal treatment in Delhi, India includes:
- Polypectomy- The procedure effectively removes a polyp. The polyp removal treatment in Hospital can be easily carried out. All you’ll need is a local numbing or a full anesthesia.
- Hysterectomy- The surgery can help effectively remove the entire uterus. A vaginal hysterectomy is carried out through the vagina. In the abdominal hysterectomy, the uterus is taken out and removed with the help of an incision around the stomach area. Both the surgeries are carried out in the hospital.
The recovery Process
You may experience some discomfort and significant tenderness post the procedure. The doctor will administer upon you some pain medication that helps soothe the period-like pain which you experience. A heating pad or a warm compress or may also do the job for you.
You may experience light bleeding just after the uterine polyp removal treatment in Delhi. You may also experience discharge for about 14 days post the treatment. The discharge may be light pink or brown in color.
Your menstruation cycle may return as normal post the polypectomy procedure. A hysterectomy causes an end to the periods since the entire uterus is removed. Don’t use any tampons for atleast two weeks post the procedure. Avoid the usage of any heavy and strenuous activities. The sexual intercourse will have to wait for quiet sometime.
A successful surgery includes completely removing the polyp, an improvement in symptoms, and healing well. Ask the doctor to advise how fast the situation can get better. The follow up checkups are necessary and must be administered well on time to assure the health and condition is getting better.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India