Cryopreservation of Gametes and Embryos in India Infertility is categorized as a condition in which a female is unable to conceive a baby naturally or is unable to carry the pregnancy for the full term even after years of satisfactory and fertile sex life. The condition can be present in men as well as in women. There are two kinds of infertility i.e. primary and secondary. It can be caused owing to a number of physical, lifestyle and emotional factors such as genetic mutation, unwholesome lifestyle, and stress. The fertility or infertility treatments can be accomplished through a number of techniques such as counseling, medicines, surgery, and dietary changes among others. We offer Cryopreservation of Gametes and Embryos treatment for all infertile couples who have lost all hopes of conceiving. Best cryopreservation hospitals in India provide them a ray of optimism to experience the joy of parenthood in life. What is Cryopreservation of Gametes and Embryos? Cryopreservation hospitals in Delhi employ the best of doctors who have the ability to freeze and defrost with retention of viability. These hold the capability to offer flexibility in human infertility therapy when the gametes or embryos are handled in vitro as frozen tissues can be stored indefinitely in the liquid nitrogen at -196°C. Cryopreservation is often done when there are more embryos and eggs than is required for a single IVF cycle. The additional embryos and eggs are saved to be possibly used later during the later cycles. Cryopreservation of human gametes and embryos is a significant and extensively used method in most embryology laboratories. Why is embryo cryopreservation done? Plenty of reasons aid to the urge of men and women might be choosing the option of freezing and storing the embryos:
- Extra embryos preserving for later destroying doesn’t seem like a fitting option.
- IVF process if fails for the first time, can definitely be retraced and tried again.
- The couple is not required to undergo the whole IVF treatment procedure again.
- The man and woman can have a baby and can also use the embryo later to bring in a second child into the world.
- Embryos can be saved by women prior to the treatment for cancer etc. This will help eliminate her chances of getting pregnant in the future.
- A donor program can be carried out at ease with the help of preservation method.
- Donation for a noble cause like research will also help make further eye opening discoveries about the treatment.
Ask Your Query
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India