Embryo Donation/Adoption Cost and Procedure India
Embryo donation cost and Embryo adoption procedure programme in New Delhi, India, has become a popular method in which a donor gives their embryo to a couple who otherwise are not able to conceive and thus become parents. This method allows a woman, who is unable to get pregnant through her own eggs, to get pregnant. The donated embryo is fertilized in a dish before getting placed to uterus (womb). It is a successful process without any risk of before and after delivery complications. The embryo donor can be a neighbor, friend, family member or an anonymous donor; hospitals do not have issue with the donors, but they will perform a few tests before starting the procedure. The technique of embryo donation is an extension of the IVF program.
Benefits of hiring a healthcare consultant in India
- Arranging your treatment at Medical Centers that offer high quality Embryo Donation/Adoption services.
- Flexible and tailor made packages.
- Managing flights, visa and accommodation.
- Liaising with the doctors who will be treating you.
- Arranging recuperation holidays.
- Access to leading medical institutions and doctors.
Embryos are oocytes (eggs) that are fertilized with sperm and allowed to get matured to a certain stage where the fertilized eggs can either be transferred fresh into the womb of a suitably treated woman or can be cryo-preserved or frozen at a certain temperature by a process called ‘Vitrification’. Viezec will search a hospital, which will work on behalf of you.
- General Surgery
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India