Cerebrovascular Disease Surgery in India
Neurology is a segment of medical science that specializes in the study of the nervous system. It deals with diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the ailments and sicknesses related to the nervous system. There are three categories of neuro systems i.e. the central nervous system (brain and spinal cord), the peripheral nervous system (nerves and muscles) and the autonomous nervous system (roots, plexus, and nerve trunks). The analysis and treatment (medicines or neurosurgery) of neurological disorders are determined by the stage of the disease and the condition of the affected body areas.
Types of Neurosurgery Surgery Treatment
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Brachial Plexus Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Microsurgical Discectomy
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
What is Cerebrovascular Disease?
Cerebrovascular diseases are disorders instigated by problems that affect the blood supply to the brain. Treatment options for cerebrovascular disease will depend on the person’s characteristics (e.g., age and overall health), the nature of the specific sickness and its severity. These treatments take account of antiplatelet medicines, including aspirin and the promotion of lifestyle changes such as eating a heart-healthy diet, sidestepping chronic stress or anger, controlling blood pressure, getting regular exercise, controlling blood sugar, quitting smoking and maintaining a healthy weight. Viezec is one of the excellent medical service providers across the globe for patients who desire to avail low-cost neurology treatment in India. We have the best surgeons on our side in association with world-class top hospitals in India. Our aim is to guarantee 100% customer gratification by rendering top-quality neurology treatments at reasonable costs.
The symptoms affirmed by cerebrovascular disease surgery hospital depends on the location of the blockage as well as the impact that it has on the brain tissue.
Different events may have different effects, but common symptoms include:
- a severe headache
- Paralysis that affects one side of the body
- Hemiparesis or weakness on one side of the body
- difficulty in communicating,
- slurred speech
- los of vision
- loss of balance
- becoming unconscious
Cerebrovascular disease comes into foreground due to plenty of reasons.
In case, a damage occurs to a blood vessel inside the brain, the brain will find it difficult to deliver blood to the area or parts of the brain that it use to initially serve. The lack of blood that interferes the delivery of oxygen, and, without oxygen, the brain cells will cease to work.
Brain damage is an irreversible state. The emergency help is important as it helps to reduce the person’s risk of lasting and long term brain damage.
A cerebrovascular disease surgery in Delhi requires emergency treatment. Quick assessment and swift treatment of the impending condition are crucial since a person must receive stroke medications well in time from the onset of symptoms.
In the case of an acute stroke, the team of doctors may administer a medication called tissue plasminogen Activator (tPA) up the blood clot.
A neurosurgeon will first evaluate the patient who is suffering a brain hemorrhage. They may carry out the required surgery to minimize increased pressure that is caused due to bleeding.
A carotid Endarterectomy involves administering an incision in carotid artery and getting rid of the plaque. This allows better flow of blood. The surgeon then treats and repairs the artery with the help of sutures or a graft.
Some people may need a carotid angioplasty and stenting, this utilizes the surgeon with inserting a balloon catheter into the artery. The doctor will then inflate the balloon so that it reopens the artery.
Post administering the procedure, the surgeon will then fit a slender and metal mesh tube, or stent, which is then placed inside the carotid artery this helps improve the blood flow in one of the previously blocked artery. The stent then helps and prevent the artery from collapsing or closing up post the procedure.
A cerebrovascular disease surgery in India may cause a permanent brain damage, the patients may experience some temporary or sometimes permanent disability.
For this particular reason, they may need a series of supportive and rehabilitative therapies which can help retain as much function as possible.
These might be inclusive of:
- Physical therapy- The goal is to restore and regain the mobility, flexibility, as well as the usual limb functioning.
- Speech therapy- This will help people communicate better with more clarity and regain the speech normalcy post the stroke or after cerebrovascular attack.
- Occupational therapy- This can help the person with accessing facilities that support a return to normal an daily life along with usual and daily work life.
- Psychological therapy- Physical disability can be the reason for unexpected emotional demands and may need intensive readjustments. A person might work better and benefit from visiting a psychiatrist, psychologist, or a counselor after a cerebrovascular event in case they are overwhelmed by the situation.
A cerebrovascular disease surgery in India is administered upon anyone who recognizes the symptoms similar to the ones defined above. Early diagnosis of the medical issue is the key to diminishing and downsizing the brain damage.
At the hospital, the doctor will inquire about the details that are related to the individual’s medical history, he will look for specific neurological, motor, and sensory difficulties, including:
- changes in vision or visual fields
- reduced sensation
- abnormal eye movements
- muscle weakness
- reduced or altered reflexes
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy in Delhi, India