Peripheral Nerve Surgery in India
Neurology is a branch of medical science which deals with study of nervous system and its parts. The diagnosis, prevention and treatment of the ailment and sickness which is related to the nervous system. The whole system is inclusive of brain and spinal cord, peripheral nervous system and autonomous nervous system at the maximum. The autonomous nervous system largely encompasses roots, nerve trunks, and plexus. Peripheral Nerve Surgery Hospital with renowned and learned doctors and surgeons ensure that the best treatment is extended.
Types of Neurosurgery Surgery Treatment
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Brachial Plexus Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Microsurgical Discectomy
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery
What is Peripheral Nerve Surgery?
Peripheral nerve surgery treats peripheral nerve injuries, tumors and other ailments affecting the network of nerves that join the brain and spinal cord to other portions of the body. Although peripheral nerves are able to heal themselves after petty injuries, serious injuries might call for surgery. Peripheral nerve surgery includes acute nerve injuries, entrapment neuropathies and nerve damage. Viezec is one of the admirable medical service providers across the world for patients who desire to avail low-cost neurology treatment in India. We have the best surgeons on our side in association with world-class top hospitals in India. Our goal is to guarantee 100% customer contentment by rendering top-quality neurology treatments at reasonable costs.
What Is Peripheral Nerve Pain?
The peripheral nervous system is inclusive of nerves that are present outside the brain and also spinal cord. The nerves present in the arms and legs, face, and on your chest and abdomen. The damage may be due to injury, surgery, or any related condition such as diabetic neuropathy, as well as damage to the peripheral nerves which can lead to chronic pain. This is not only difficult to diagnose but also very hard to find the right treatment for.
The Peripheral Nerve Surgery in India by utilizing Plastic Surgery is inclusive of cutting-edge surgical treatment for pain which is caused by an injury and/or compression of the nerves.
Surgery in case of Chronic Pain
A few causes of chronic pain has a treatment that is surgery. Chronic pain that affects after the surgery, trauma, accident or any kind of sports injury that has been neglected by first-line methods, which may be the reason for damage in the peripheral nerves. Patients often visit doctors and engage in plenty of related therapies to cure or better the physical condition, this is inclusive of physical therapy, medications, orthopaedic treatment, or spinal nerve blocks with no significant relief. Medications often reduce or mask the symptoms superficially or temporarily. Unfortunately, the patient who suffer from chronic pain due to peripheral nerve injury hardly witness lasting relief from the medications. Peripheral Nerve Surgery in Delhi, for treatment of chronic pain is one that affects the most people.
New tools and techniques have been utilized to reduce or completely eliminate pain for many of these patients.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Nerve Surgery?
The right patient for the surgical treatment for peripheral nerve injury in India is the one who suffers from:
- Pain in certain areas for more than three months that has not been relieved by other methods like physical therapy or medications.
- A prior work by specialists like an orthopaedic surgeons, some physical medicine doctors, or the pain specialists, or neurologists, without discovering an obvious cause for the pain.
- Prior to the tests, it can be very helpful, if EMG/NCV, diagnostic nerve blocks, and 3T MRIs.
Pain lasts for more than 3 months following:
- Knee replacement surgery
- Leg, ankle or foot operations
- Hip replacement surgery
- Abdominal surgery, laparoscopic surgery, abdominoplasty, etc.
- Hernia repair
- Breast reconstruction or augmentation
- Chest surgery
- Sports injuries (ankle sprains, ligament tears)
- Shoulder, neck and facial surgery
In case, you smoke, recently quit smoking or have been unable to stop completely, or you are exposed to second-hand smoke, you may not be a candidate for surgery. Primary and secondary smoking decreases blood supply to the body’s tissues, resulting in prolonged wound healing, skin loss, infection, increased scarring, and a number of other complications related to the kind of procedure performed.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India