Bone marrow is the semi-fluid tissue that is found in the spongy portion of bones. It is an imperative part of human life. It is a flexible tissue that is found in the hollow interior of bones. Bone marrow exists in two forms, red marrow and yellow marrow. Bone Marrow Transplant in Delhi NCR, India is the procedure that is undertaken to replace destroyed and unhealthy bone marrow with the stem cells of a healthy bone marrow. It acts as a standby for the impaired bone marrow. The soft and fatty tissues that exist inside the bone is termed as bone marrow. New blood cells are made from certain immature cells that live in the bone marrow and these immature cells are identified as stem cells. When does Bone Marrow Transplantation become necessary? Maladies of the blood like thalassemia, aplastic anemia, leukemia, and so forth can be treated with bone marrow transplant in Delhi NCR. Cancers like Hodgkin’s lymphoma, multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and so forth can be treated with BMT.. Prior to any transplant, chemotherapy and radiation or one of the two may be given. There are 2 ways for the same:
- A high-dose radiation, chemotherapy is provided so as to kill any cells of cancer that exist. This may also sometimes kill the healthy bone marrow that exists so that after the transplant the growth of new stem cells is quickened.
- A low-dose of chemotherapy and radiation is provided to aged people, this is specific to those who are suffering from other health problems as well.
- Bone marrow harvest – In such an arrangement the donor will be under the influence of anesthesia during the procedure. It makes the procedure pain-free for the donor.
- Leukapheresis – The donor is given several days of shots that helps the stem cells to move from the bone marrow up to the blood
Ask Your Query
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India