Retinopathy Retinopathy is a complication that targets the eye. The damage in the light sensitive tissue present at the back of the eye has emerged as major reason for the ailment. It is a common cause of blindness and impairment among adults. Retinopathy Treatment in India is provided by expert doctors with the help of their specific knowledge. Types of Eye Surgery Treatment
Unclear vision during the night time.
Abnormal retinal blood vessels that may bleed.
Retinopathy treatment in India is caused by various reasons:
- Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
- Cataract and Glaucoma
- Childhood Visual Pathway Glioma
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Corneal Transplantation
- Scleral Buckling Surgery
- Canalicular Tear Repair
- Squint Repair Unilateral
- Retinal Detachment
- Damage of the blood vessels located in the retina.
- Retinal injuries in the tiny blood vessels.
- Distorting vision, which lead to leaking and fluids bleeding.
- Mild Nonproliferation – This is the earliest stage and can be easily caught if the right symptoms are lended an eye on. The existence of small areas, balloon like swelling in the blood vessels is the first and foremost symptom that persists.
- Moderate Nonproliferation – The second stage shows blood vessels blockage that nourish the retina with the disease progressing.
- Severe Nonproliferation retinopathy – The next stage in Retinopathy is the severe one, more blood vessels are blocked. Depriving several areas of retina. These areas send signals to the body to help retrack and grow new blood vessels.
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India