If your pancreas are damaged and unable to recover even after medications and other ways of treatment, then your doctor would advise you to go for pancreas transplant. It is a complex procedure, where the damaged pancreas is taken out and new pancreas is placed, the donor must be brain dead, but is still on life support. The main function of the part is to generate a hormone called insulin. The insulin helps people to regulate the absorption of glucose or sugar into cells of their body. In the case where insulin is not generated in a proper quantity, it can give rise to blood sugar, which can be proved fatal in the later stage. Most of the pancreas transplant in New Delhi, India is performed to patients suffering from Type 1 diabetes.
Pancreas transplantation cost and recovery time in New Delhi, India
The pancreas transplantation cost varies from hospital to hospital, but make sure Viezec would take you to a hospital where you get the best treatment at cost effective rates. If you get the transplantation done by the hands of best surgeons of the world, then definitely recovery time would be minimal. Once you are healed, you can participate in games and do whatever you want. You will leave injecting insulin completely. If your problem is not severe, then physicians would try to heal through medications and change is lifestyle. Pancreas Transplant Hospital has the best treatment available.
Pancreas transplant is advised to people, who are facing any of the following problems:
- Type 1 diabetes
- Frequent insulin reactions
- Consistently poor blood sugar control
- Severe kidney damage
A pancreas transplant in Delhi usually doesn’t appear as a fitting treatment option amongst the people with diabetes for type 2. It occurs in case the body becomes resistant to any insulin or unable to use it properly, rather than due to a problem with insulin production in the pancreas.
In case of some people it is with type 2 diabetes who happen to have both low as well as insulin resistance along with the low insulin production, pancreas transplant in India may be the best treatment option. About 10 percent of the pancreas transplants are done on the people with happen to have suffered with type 2 diabetes.
There are different types of pancreas transplants hospital, are inclusive:
- Pancreas transplant.People that happens to suffer with diabetes and are quiet early or not any kind of kidney disease this may be make him the right candidate for a pancreas transplant. A pancreas transplant in India is a surgery which involves healthy pancreas right into a recipient whose pancreas is no longer functioning properly.
- Combined kidney-pancreas transplant.Surgeons often might not be performing any combined transplant for people suffering from diabetes to the one who have or is at a great risk of kidney failure. Most of the pancreas transplant in India happens to be done at the same time as that of a kidney transplant.
The goal is to render you a really healthy kidney and effectively functioning pancreas which are unlikely to contribute to the diabetes-related or any kidney damage that might affect the body in the future.
- Pancreas-after-kidney transplant.For the ones that have been facing a long wait for the donor of both kidney and a donor pancreas that surely becomes available, the kidney transplant might be an option recommended by living- or deceased-donors of kidney this becomes the available.
- Pancreatic islet cell transplant.During the pancreatic islet cell transplantation, the insulin-producing cells which are also called islet cells must be taken from a deceased donor pancreas. These are injected into a vein that takes blood to your liver. More than one injection of transplanted islet cells may be needed.
Complications of the procedure
Pancreas transplant in India is a surgery that carries a risk of significant complications, inclusive of the following:
- Blood clots
- Metabolic problems
- Excess sugar in the blood (hyperglycemia)
- Urinary complications, inclusive of leaking or urinary tract infections
- Failure of the donated pancreas
- Rejection of the donated pancreas
- General Surgery
- Nephrology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Organ Transplant Hospitals in Delhi, India
- Gastroenterology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Ayurvedic Therpies
- Urology Treatment in Delhi, India
- Cosmetic Surgery Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Orthopaedic Surgery in Delhi, India
- ENT Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Weight Loss Surgery in Delhi, India
- Best Anti Ageing Treatment in Delhi NCR, India
- Diabetes Treatment in Delhi, India
- Neurology Hospital in Delhi, India
- Oncology Treatment in Delhi, India
- IVF Treatment in Delhi, India
- Best Cardiology Treatment Hospital in Delhi NCR, India
- Stem Cell Therapy Centre in Delhi, India